Apollo Hospitals logo
Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews for Clinical Research Coordinator

Work-Life Balance

It's been an awesome experience to work with Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Bilaspur is one of the unit of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited. It is a great Organization to work with , all the employees and seniors are very supportive , it gives a immense platform to learn and grow.

Progress in learning

learnt about Clinical Research in compliance with ICH GCP. Drug Administration and Drug Storage. Sample Processing and Shipment. Documentation work

Pros

busy hours

Cons

nothing

comfortable

days are all busy with the schedule. i had learned many things in research development. Management of this job is good but always busy. The hardest part of the job is may be when u get a less pay.

Cons

Work load

great experience

Involved in Site Initiation visit, Interim Monitoring visits and Site Close out visits. Counseling of volunteer, Informed consent process, Subject Recruitment, Screening and complying with visit procedures for the study. Worked on Ethics committee Study submission and notification of SUSARs. Prepared EC Tracking log for SUSAR’s. Dispensing and maintaining drug accountability. Maintaining study files on an ongoing basis to ensure that the files are complete. Monitor and analyze all patient charts, identify all issues in treatment and prepare reports for all events. Recommend resolution for the patients and prepare all amendment to protocols and assist to prepare study design. Review and ensure completion of all documentation forms and prepare case reports and coordinate with various patients and ensure adhere to clinical protocols procedures. Managed and coordinated proposal and contract needs to meet the department’s goals. Carried out various phases of trials related to various departments like oncology, Rheumatology, ophthalmology. I have been appointed into Ethics Committee department where I can monitor and inspect the all trials and also with the regulatory guidelines, learned Ethics Committee registration process as well.

good workplace

a good work place to learn more about the industry. we are trained for SAE tracking and data entry. a good leadership helps us to know about the research industry.

good learning experience

as a course coordinator it has been a very enriching experience at Apollo. was wonderful working with my colleague who always supported and guided me. i could always approach her with the silliest of doubts without being ridiculed.

Knowledgeable environment

The working environment is friendly .One can learn many things apart from day to day work.The senior colleagues are more approachable.

Pros

Free Lunches, Free transportation

Cons

Tiring, Tedious

Bad Salary

Never wish to work here anymore.A typical day at work is so stressful. I neevr get to learn anything as there are no superiors to guide me. The most enjoyable moment will be when I leave this place for good.

Pros

cheap lunch

Cons

less salary

Challenging work

Handling clinical trials in different therapeutic areas from Vascular, Cardiology, and Oncology. .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2