Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews for Front Desk Manager

4.0Job Security & Advancement

fun workplace

Poor management. Starting carrier at Apollo is good but work pressure and no proper shift allotment by the management. No proper care of employees by the management.

CRM Manager

Herewith I present my profile that gives you a complete insight into my career evolution. I possess 8+ yrs. experience in the fields of Hospital Operations, Training & development, Administration / Office facilities Management & Other Supervisory roles. I have completed my MBA with specialization in Management Information System.

front office executve

Medicine is an ever changing discipline with constant need for research and a platform for experience sharing. The Apollo Medicine is the official, peer-reviewed publication of the Apollo Hospitals Group and has been conceptualized with the idea of providing such a platform for researchers as well as clinicians ever since its inception in September 2004. The Journal is published quarterly (March, June, September & December) by Elsevier with a new theme in each edition. It is circulated to all consultants of the Apollo Group and subscribers. The Journal accepts original articles on clinical or laboratory research and review articles. In addition, the Journal also features engaging and informative case reports and an article related to Quality in Health Care and Journal Scan. Submissions are accepted through the dedicated electronic submission system for Apollo Medicine. The Editorial Board comprises 13 eminent specialists from the Apollo Group. The Journal provides a platform to researchers, clinicians and academicians, especially in the Apollo Group, and welcomes contributions from all over the world.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2