Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews for Intern

I had a good learning experience while working at Apollo Hospitals. As part of the Pharm D course, our role was to check the files of the patients admitted inside the Hospital. Our focus was mainly on Drug chart and doctor's notes, where we were looking for interventions if there were any. The work was interesting because we were trying to save the lives of the patients by looking into mistakes made by doctors with dosing.
Worked as an intern for one month. It was very knowledgeble to work in that laboratory and gained basic knowledge on molecular technologies...........
Worked as an intern there. Very helpful and friendly staff at human resource department. Learned day to day activities. They let me helped with their current work load.
i thanks to apollo hospital chairman for giving big opportunity to us in internship.very nice and cool place to work.good doctors responsible to us.i would like to thanks to all apollo hospital doctors.
It was an effective learning experience which i gained through the thesis project carried out. The staff were courteous, knowledgeable and friendly. The hardest part of the internship was the part where i had to gain respondents for my study however i enjoyed learning new ideals and work place functions through the internship.
Apollo although challenging to work in helps you rub shoulders with the best in the business. Their attention to improving patient outcomes through providing the best in technology and services is brilliant. Its a wonderful learning experience that helps improve on everyone's skills.
for intern to learn it is the best place.they can get exposed to multiple cases and best clinician guidance.best hospital environment with a friendly circle.
Cons
salaries can be intiated
Each day at work is properly scheduled.Everyone has specific job responsibilities.It's a very good platform to learn new things develop your leadership quality self confidence and also your skills and talents.
the place was excellent for learning ,as it holds the brand for saving of life having best treatment , i came to learn lots of things .The management was well good in all acess . The projection on research was hardest time which inviolve inferority for the things. Friendly environment was the most preferable part .
Pros
free transport and lunch
Cons
presaure of work
One who works at this place will get an exposure to many departments in health care setting. A good work place for beginners as they have many resources.
Our day would start off by checking the check list of new patients and patients posted for surgery and if there is any diet changes for the day. the things that I've learnt during this internship programme was about the different kinds of diseases prevalent and how to give them a basic diet to follow, it was hard at first but after thorough trying i could manage, working hours were from 9am-5pm, which was a good experience.I worked among the smartest dieticians and they helped me whenever needed. the hardest part was the language as Apollo hospitals is a multi speciality hospital, so people from many countries would come. the most enjoyable or rather the happiest moment is to see a patient recover, i could see a sudden change in their expression and how healthy they've become....
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Worked under various departments to learn their working process and find the economics in that. Dealing with the patients and their family was the key learning along with feed-backing, updating dash-board, making presentations among others.
Dealing with the equipment helped me in improving my skills. Management helped in giving more exposure towards solving cases and explained about the equipment.
Apollo Hospital Ahmedabad India is one of the biggest hospitals in the country and it has the most diverse range of patients. It gave me the best exposure necessary to understand my curriculum.
An insight into the biomedical equipments like Pulse oximeter, Blood cell counter, Ventilators, proved very beneficial.
new learning procedures , advance tecniques , different neurological disorder treatments
• Hands on experience with basic rules and mechanisms on medical equipment maintenance, along with active learning about its diverse electrical components • Assisted internal team on conducting routine equipment supervisions for safety and efficacy as per standard protocols • Developed effective interpersonal and communication skills by acting as a liaison between medical staff and engineering team members
I love my job. I have learned how to manage hospital, how to make ward productive, operation and Quality management, how to solve issue in hospital.Culture and management was really very good.I have spend lot of time in HR department and learn lot of thing.The hedest part of the job is to complete the task with in the time period with QUALITY.I enjoy my all the time in hospital and i have hunch to prove my self in healthcare industry.
Pros
example: free lunches
Cons
example: long hours