Apollo Hospitals

Nurse15 reviews
India15 reviews

hospitalnabhindiajcichennaipatientsalaryorganisation

Good

Good organisation we can learn lot of things,improve our skills,management is very good towards employees, job secured,yearly increment Good exposure of work

Excellent place to work and learn

excellent place to work and learn, world class techniques and technology, exact place to improve our careers in the way towards managerial work, Because of middle level managers, management is loosing, most experience and good working people. Those who are all coming with the consultant favour, are paid good package and they will literally sleep during work hours, not taking any responsibility, are treated like Queen and people doesn't bother about them, If people work hard, and create everything, all the time work for the management benefit, after work, thrown into the garbage and sending out by insulting and giving mental torture, HR also not bothered about this and doing favor for the group of people, And if any new manager comes, removing old people and keeping whomever is they wanted, After all, having experience in Apollo, leaving everything and coming to safeguard our self respect,

Pros

Management policy and protocols are good

Cons

middle manager politics, torturing and sending the experience people out

Apollo Hospitals insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things

Siva sankar

I really thanks for entire apollo hospital who hlep me grow up more as well as my knowledge also .my co workers all did well as team work base .apollo hospital provided good safe and security along with accommodation and food .

Pros

Team work

Cons

Salary

Good experience

Good experience, working environment is very good, i enjoyed working there. HR department is good. Our nursing team is very good. Doctors are very good.

Standard and a effective care

Apollo hospital, is a good technologically well advanced hospital, newly introduced equipments used I proud that i am worked here as a registered nurse,

Pros

Free snaks

Cons

Good salart

Experience

Experience was wonderful. I learned about the care of all ages people in different disease conditions. Overall management was good and productive.

Pros

participation in recreatinal activities for patients.

Cons

hard work but wages were less according to workperformance.

Productive work place

Apollo hospital is the big organization... and it's got NABH and JCI accreditation. Management is very corporate and helpful. I learned many things in apolo hospital.

Pros

Free accommodation

productive working and

Good hospital and 1st JCI accredited hospital in the state of Gujarat. Colleagues are friendly and cooperative. Pioneer in quality and patient care. I learnt on and off job training.

Pros

Implement your own skills and show your talent

Cons

Politics is more

Good to work

Excellent hospital with cooperation and freedom to show your talent. Colleagues are too cooperative and helpful. enjoyed and learnt many things in this hospital

good experience

A day of my job start with prayer,then checking equipments,crash cart , assigning task ,proper endorsement regarding current patient status.we used to work as a team in all activities,division of work done by team leader.The hardest part of my job is high workload with low resources,behalf of all those issues.we accomplish our tasks.Their are more fun while working as a team with busy schedule.

Apollo is a well known hospitals and follows continuing education.

Apollo Hospital provides assurity for qualified personnals. This management doesnot have a system of not providing salary for the freshers.In Apollo the registered certificate holders are equals to a staff.

Cheerful workplace

Have a cheerful work place and a good place to work ...Learned so much of things with rationals. The co-workers are very talantable and enjoyable persons.Each day was the very enjoyable day and the management gives opportunity to learn new skills and update our knowledge..............

Professional work place

Very kind seniors, nice management, clean and secure, friendly approach to all staffs, extra fun times etc etc

very good situvations

i learned everything in apollo hospital .i learned liver and renal transplants and other majour cases how to assist.

Review

I worked in APOLLO HOSPITALS .during this period I learned to handle patients with COPD,CRF,STROKE. I learned to assist procedures such as intubations,central line insertion lumber puncture and administering medications as prescribed by doctors.I also learned to provide personal and psychological care to patients.I am punctual and well mannered after working in such a highly renown hospital.

Pros

certified by jci(usa)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apollo Hospitals with