Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews for Nurse

I really thanks for entire apollo hospital who hlep me grow up more as well as my knowledge also .my co workers all did well as team work base .apollo hospital provided good safe and security along with accommodation and food .
Pros
Team work
Cons
Salary
Good experience, working environment is very good, i enjoyed working there. HR department is good. Our nursing team is very good. Doctors are very good.
Apollo hospital, is a good technologically well advanced hospital, newly introduced equipments used I proud that i am worked here as a registered nurse,
Pros
Free snaks
Cons
Good salart
Experience was wonderful. I learned about the care of all ages people in different disease conditions. Overall management was good and productive.
Pros
participation in recreatinal activities for patients.
Cons
hard work but wages were less according to workperformance.
Apollo hospital is the big organization... and it's got NABH and JCI accreditation. Management is very corporate and helpful. I learned many things in apolo hospital.
Pros
Free accommodation
Cons
Good hospital and 1st JCI accredited hospital in the state of Gujarat. Colleagues are friendly and cooperative. Pioneer in quality and patient care. I learnt on and off job training.
Pros
Implement your own skills and show your talent
Cons
Politics is more
Excellent hospital with cooperation and freedom to show your talent. Colleagues are too cooperative and helpful. enjoyed and learnt many things in this hospital
A day of my job start with prayer,then checking equipments,crash cart , assigning task ,proper endorsement regarding current patient status.we used to work as a team in all activities,division of work done by team leader.The hardest part of my job is high workload with low resources,behalf of all those issues.we accomplish our tasks.Their are more fun while working as a team with busy schedule.
Apollo Hospital provides assurity for qualified personnals. This management doesnot have a system of not providing salary for the freshers.In Apollo the registered certificate holders are equals to a staff.
Have a cheerful work place and a good place to work ...Learned so much of things with rationals. The co-workers are very talantable and enjoyable persons.Each day was the very enjoyable day and the management gives opportunity to learn new skills and update our knowledge..............
Cons
Very kind seniors, nice management, clean and secure, friendly approach to all staffs, extra fun times etc etc
i learned everything in apollo hospital .i learned liver and renal transplants and other majour cases how to assist.
I worked in APOLLO HOSPITALS .during this period I learned to handle patients with COPD,CRF,STROKE. I learned to assist procedures such as intubations,central line insertion lumber puncture and administering medications as prescribed by doctors.I also learned to provide personal and psychological care to patients.I am punctual and well mannered after working in such a highly renown hospital.
Pros
certified by jci(usa)