Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews for Physician

good patient flow . lots of opportunities to learn lot of stuff. good environment to work especially in a corporate setup. faculties are very enthusiastic and easy to reach.
Fairy good but less salary,work environment is good...management should be improved well...patient care is good.......,...............................
Apollo hospital also have trauma Center 24/7 and with a good reputation in Ahmedabad city .But I want to do my masters in Canada so need a job in Canada and I am student in Saskatchewan
Apollo has emerged as Asia's foremost integrated healthcare services provider and has a robust presence across the healthcare ecosystem, including Hospitals, Pharmacies, Primary Care & Diagnostic Clinics.
Very good work enviroment,options to learn,night duties,,good work culture,management is good, i learned , echocardiogrphy,ultrasonography, and clinical procedures.
Pros
Medical facilities
Cons
night duty sometimes
It was a good experience and got to learn new things everyday. Back then I was a fresher and wanted to learn more post my mbbs. Later i had to resign voluntarily due to my postgraduation entrance exam preparation. Hopefully I get to experience more and expand my knowledge in this field.
Pros
Very friendly environment
i worked in pulomonology department , it was very good experience with the team punctual and hardworking attended many seminars amazing staff to work with
Pros
fixed time
I just have become the family member But show must go on as said I m also looking forward to learn more and gain more experience in medical field and more exposure to ICU
Working as a resident doctor, my duties consist of assisting open and minimally invasive surgeries (including robotic and other endoscopic procedures). I also handle labor ward including obstetric emergencies under assistance. As working under reproductive medicine specialist, I have been assisting multiple reproductive techniques (Intrauterine Insemination, In Vitro Fertilization, Embryo transfer). My duties also include independently managing both outpatients and inpatients on a daily basis. 36 hours on call duties are once every 5 days and I also independently manage gynaecology on call including emergencies.
learned clinical knowledge from experienced doctors and patient management from the clinical head. The hospital has a friendly and cooperative environment.
It used to be good working in such a well equipped clinic with good staff. Inflow of patients was great. The management was good but the rewards and salary were not well to do and quite less.
Pros
experience, hygienic clinic, good staff
Cons
rewards and allotment of patients
ITS AWESOME,,,friendly consultantss.. management nd staff fully sophisticated nd equipped hospitall
Cons
conducive and progressive atmospherekeeps one busy in the right way
Pros
always advancing with state of art