Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews for Physician

Physician14 reviews
India14 reviews

Good

Good with excellent approach to diagnose infections and research .Good work culture and high equipment lab for diagnosis of infections.well experienced technical staff.

Good

good patient flow . lots of opportunities to learn lot of stuff. good environment to work especially in a corporate setup. faculties are very enthusiastic and easy to reach.

Apollo Hospitals insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things

Good

Fairy good but less salary,work environment is good...management should be improved well...patient care is good.......,...............................

My experience with Apollo hospital is very good and all the seniors doctors nursing staff are so helpful for everyone patients

Apollo hospital also have trauma Center 24/7 and with a good reputation in Ahmedabad city .But I want to do my masters in Canada so need a job in Canada and I am student in Saskatchewan

Professional and Research Oriented Hospital

Apollo has emerged as Asia's foremost integrated healthcare services provider and has a robust presence across the healthcare ecosystem, including Hospitals, Pharmacies, Primary Care & Diagnostic Clinics.

Creative,productive ,good work culture

Very good work enviroment,options to learn,night duties,,good work culture,management is good, i learned , echocardiogrphy,ultrasonography, and clinical procedures.

Pros

Medical facilities

Cons

night duty sometimes

Productive and fun

It was a good experience and got to learn new things everyday. Back then I was a fresher and wanted to learn more post my mbbs. Later i had to resign voluntarily due to my postgraduation entrance exam preparation. Hopefully I get to experience more and expand my knowledge in this field.

Pros

Very friendly environment

amazing job

i worked in pulomonology department , it was very good experience with the team punctual and hardworking attended many seminars amazing staff to work with

Pros

fixed time

I just have become the family member

I just have become the family member But show must go on as said I m also looking forward to learn more and gain more experience in medical field and more exposure to ICU

Great Place to Learn

Working as a resident doctor, my duties consist of assisting open and minimally invasive surgeries (including robotic and other endoscopic procedures). I also handle labor ward including obstetric emergencies under assistance. As working under reproductive medicine specialist, I have been assisting multiple reproductive techniques (Intrauterine Insemination, In Vitro Fertilization, Embryo transfer). My duties also include independently managing both outpatients and inpatients on a daily basis. 36 hours on call duties are once every 5 days and I also independently manage gynaecology on call including emergencies.

productive

learned clinical knowledge from experienced doctors and patient management from the clinical head. The hospital has a friendly and cooperative environment.

Experienced staff and well maintained clinic

It used to be good working in such a well equipped clinic with good staff. Inflow of patients was great. The management was good but the rewards and salary were not well to do and quite less.

Pros

experience, hygienic clinic, good staff

Cons

rewards and allotment of patients

Excellent

ITS AWESOME,,,friendly consultantss.. management nd staff fully sophisticated nd equipped hospitall

conducive and progressive

conducive and progressive atmospherekeeps one busy in the right way

Pros

always advancing with state of art

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apollo Hospitals with

• Apollo Hospitals
  • Physician
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?