Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse

Apollo is the best hospital i worked ever,,but the salary paid was very less to meet our minimum expectaion also.apollo train their nurses very well to take care of patients also help to update knowledge.The hospital is hospital is very good in patient care as well respect their staffs.
To begin with,apollo hospital have very good work environment which is essential to learn many things such as quality care and how to handle the emergency situation during medical emergencies.
Overall, I had a good experience of working with Apollo hospitals, since I was working in barrier nursing and burns unit. so most of the time I had lots of tasks to perform and I got many chances to confront emergency situations and it helped me a lot to enhance my knowledge and skills. Moreover, the workplace environment was also quite friendly, we all used to do teamwork, so it becomes very helpful to tackle an emergency situation. Moving about the hardest part of the job when there were more burn patients with high severity of burns then it becomes difficult for us to assist in burn dressing for all of them. However, our ward in charge and second-line in charge were very helpful, there always helped in those kinds of conditions. The enjoyable part is that different festivals are celebrated over there, so we can have the opportunity to meet personals from different departments and can also get a kind of refreshment which is helpful for our social and mental wellbeing.
Apollo hospital is one of the best hospital to work and gain knowledge. I gained maximum of practical experience from there. Co-workers were very friendly.
I got Good experience from apollo hospital. Management was so good and very supportive. I have learned many things from this hospital. Apollo hospital always try for good patient care and staff satisfaction.
Apollo Hospital will not have very good work life balance while working there. you are performing about 25 surgeries a day in OR and nurse are always on run.
Well equipped,tender loving care & services ,safe patient and employee practices,world class excellence services,lots of benefits for the employes working in apollo hospitals
Giving best opportunity to learn new things and good atmosphere to work.getting enough guidance and support from seniors. Apollo hospital is providing good accommodation and other facilities to staff.
I have learned many surgical cases to assist..Am happy to work here as a team work with my collegues and experienced a lot..Gained a lot of knowledge about nursing..
great working environment. we can improve our knowledge, both theoretically and procedure wise. they will provide several classes regarding various medical procedures
I feel excited to work and got good experience in the clinical side and which help me lot for my future but salary and leave to take is bit tough no work life balance.
A good working environments...a staff and coligue are very cooperative...it is rotational shift job..6 day working...10 hr working in day. such NYC hospital
Not do job there management is not good salary is very low more over time but less pay per hour 60rs not do job there as a nurse other department is OK
Good job,good learning experince,continue care,follow up classes,good enviourment for working,salary and benefits on time,good managment and staff all
nice staffing , good salary , good working task opportunities to learn better with advanced machines and procedures which will be helpful in future growth
Apollo Hospitals is the best Hospitals which i have seen ever in my life,the Hospitals which giving an compassionate care to the patient.The work sector is making more comfortable for the workers by head of the department and management
I really enjoyed working with this organization. I have learned alot about new skills in nursing field like about new equipments, new technologies in medical health. I had a great time working with my colleagues in this organization.
Placing the patient as the top priority and providing high-quality care by meeting all the needs. In addition, providing a safe environment to patient and staff
Good Place to work, friendly supervisors, good place to learn, it helped me build a carrier, friendly management and staff, i recommend this work place
Great place to work and learn advanced systems and practices in health care and medical field . Work culture and system that group developed from their vast years of experience is so help full for anyone who wish to build a career in Medical and Health care industry .
Pros
Advanced and sophisticated equipment s
one day we had family visit for one patient who was sick. I was a nurse support the family about giving enough information about his condition to make them relax and also notified them about the risks and benefits of the medical procedure. also gave them a long visiting hour to talk with the patient.
Pros
working in different environment
Cons
busy all the time