Apollo Hospitals logo
Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews

Fresher

Good hospital To work and having a first grader good specialties,And good managementGood salaryAnd good to work Applying for Anastasia technician

Good

Cons

Good time

Best Destination for Pharmacist..

Employee Centric organization. believing in company-employee family culture.. takes care of employees very well in odd times. Nice and cooperative management. Good HR Practice.

Extremely mismanaged and horrible

I worked for over 10 months in Apollo hospital , they barely pay you and make you travel and don’t pay you for it a party from your work place , they don’t pay at time , they don’t maintain their equipments . And are not responsive towards their emoloyees

Pros

Nothing, only sweet talks

Cons

The entire experience

Excellent

There is no work to say about Apollo Hospital, work culture wise, employees satisfaction, handling of benefits outstanding. I would proudly recommend any on the employee to join in the organisation. If I get a chance I will join in the organisation.

medical benefits to employee and their family

I felt very happy of being an employee in apollo,really good with benefits like salary hike, medical benifits and environment is excellent, if I get an opportunity in apollo I am always ready to work with apollo.

Pros

Break and lunch so good with lowest price

It's a better platform where we can grow up our skills & achive goals too.A proper managed management system & setup I had observed in very short time period with Apollo.

felt satisfied working in apollo hospital,learnt a lot like,achieved JCI/NABH.

Work pattern is too good,achieved,JCI within one year,NABH in 2 year,HOD is too good,specially nursing director shouting a lot but very supportive,HR activity is there,enjoyed a lot working over there,employees are very humble and very supportive.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

some time need to work for long time

Without reference there is no job

Management is good every type of staff available jn hospital workplace culture is sk good I learn new thing from this hospital there' are lots of staff

It was very helpful

Overall it was good.I had some some pleasant experience in that field. I had overtime duty and got a pay for that separately. I had a chance to meet some celebrities very often.

Good environment

But salary is low and management and admin staff is very unmannerdThey always dimotiveted there staff,And if you are in low post then you have no respect form higher post staff

Jobs at Apollo Hospitals

See more jobs

Good place to learn but you will not be paid appropriately.

There is no criteria for increment/promotion. For freshers its a good place to work but do not expect a good hike/promotion even you work beyond expectation.

Fun Workplace

Workplace was very good and Atmosphere and colleagues were very helpfull. All over was good. my work and salary was good and i was very happy with my work.

Pros

Tour Facilities and dinner and lunch free

Cons

Long Hours

Siva sankar

I really thanks for entire apollo hospital who hlep me grow up more as well as my knowledge also .my co workers all did well as team work base .apollo hospital provided good safe and security along with accommodation and food .

Pros

Team work

Cons

Salary

.Apollo is the best Multidisciplinary hospital with highly equipped system

Apollo is the best hospital i worked ever. It is highly equipped and world standard hospital. Employee gets continuous training and development. Hospital focus more towards high quality patient care and staff safety . Apollo trained their Nurses very well to meet the advance trends.

Good

After I work here I am becoming confidence myself. How to respect others and how we can help others and team work. hardworking .always smile and do your work. Communication skills. And so many things I get to learned.

Working Environment

Very good environment to work. Nice and helpful boss. Ready to mingle with colleagues. Good place to learn and earn knowledge. Management was good. Work timings were good.

worst work place

work culture for fresher is very bad.. the behavior of seniors are very bad. salary is too poor that nobody can survive properly.. continuous forcing to do extra shifts

Good

good patient flow . lots of opportunities to learn lot of stuff. good environment to work especially in a corporate setup. faculties are very enthusiastic and easy to reach.

It's nice working in apollo

It was a good experience working in Apollo nice job well equipped pharmacy overall good but there is slow increment in this company which is a bit issue

Nice experience

Apollo hospital is working for patient comfort. There r patient is alwys a priority. Management is good, environment is friendly, women safety is majorly follows, overall experice is very good.

Pros

Good environment to learn

Cons

Less salary

Overall its a very good hospital

Apollo is the best hospital i worked ever,,but the salary paid was very less to meet our minimum expectaion also.apollo train their nurses very well to take care of patients also help to update knowledge.The hospital is hospital is very good in patient care as well respect their staffs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2