Apollo Hospitals

Clear
4.0Job Security & Advancement

hospitalnabhindiajcichennaipatientsalaryorganisation

Facilities Hospital

Good for learning and then also Dress code. Learning to other than a Studies is lot in Area of Hospitals they are developing a Communication Skills ......

Excellent place to learn world class

All staffs are feeling like family.All managers are good leaders.(strict and caring.every day we can get learning learning learning.If we ready to work heard we can ger good carrier growth

Apollo Hospitals insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Standard hospital no words to say....you will definitely enjoy your job

It was very nice experience Apollo hospital gave me good life ....now I'm well settled and earning so well its all because of Apollo hospital opportunities

Productive work Place ....But locals are not professional

i had a Posiiuve experience With Apollo Hospitals ... I enjoyed tHe Work as a Consultant in Clinical Microbiology & Immunlogy ... also The work Iinfecton control was Massive ...I learnt a lot ij The process too ... there was a Weekly CME being held over there which added To My Experience of interacting a with my collweagueswho are doctors .... I was alsi The dissertstion advidser to acnuimbee of ,aster degree candidates fro 4 different Universities .

In my work plece senior staff is erasmented

Organization is excellent . benifits also super .but some working areas targeting junior and given Somuchn of work load. Apollo hospital is a excellent and given continue education.

Great place to practice medicine,learn and grow

Apollo is a benchmark in medical care. Being here will help you progress further in your medical career while getting exposure to all kinds of disease conditions and being in contact with some of the big names in medical sciences.

Best place to work and grow

It's honestly the best multispeciality hospital to work at , implementing your knowledge and skills with a good medical personal interaction, working towards patient care. My 7 years there has trained and polished me on my clinical and administrative skills.

Productive and good work place with friendly staff

Productive with ample of opportunities to grow .pay and benefits suits your needs and work environment is friendly and comfortable.Team leads and manager are always available for training and help onsite

Stressful, too many patients

More patient exposure, can improve your skills, knowledge. Consultants are helpful amd friendly. Some times no week off. You alone need to take care of 30 plus patients at times.

Safety and learning area

It's great experience for learning I had so much things learnt for my profession every day we will learn something so please go ahead for Apollo groups

Pros

I can handle every situation at alone

Cons

Serious condition

I work for Apollo spa mumbai it was a great experience n they respect doctors more than any company in industry ..work environment is healthy n there is scope of growth without much headaches I was loving to work but unfortunately this company got shut in mumbai n than we have to quit this job

One of the best place to start your career. The learning experience is very useful for further career. The salary is poor, there won't be much hike....

Productive and feels free to work

Productive and feel free on working and there are celebrations which makes us free from the work for a while.There are educational programs which is very useful for our career and an added advantage for our knowledge tooWe are free ask any doubts and feels to work in a productive way as they are providing good environment to work

Pros

Free lunches, phone for the particulars

Good working atmosphere

Good working atmosphere. Nice place to learn new things and express our knowledge in this organization. Management is very consern about employees and safe working place.

Excellent place to work and learn

excellent place to work and learn, world class techniques and technology, exact place to improve our careers in the way towards managerial work, Because of middle level managers, management is loosing, most experience and good working people. Those who are all coming with the consultant favour, are paid good package and they will literally sleep during work hours, not taking any responsibility, are treated like Queen and people doesn't bother about them, If people work hard, and create everything, all the time work for the management benefit, after work, thrown into the garbage and sending out by insulting and giving mental torture, HR also not bothered about this and doing favor for the group of people, And if any new manager comes, removing old people and keeping whomever is they wanted, After all, having experience in Apollo, leaving everything and coming to safeguard our self respect,

Pros

Management policy and protocols are good

Cons

middle manager politics, torturing and sending the experience people out

Work place are good but salary is not to much.

This is very good place as work. Management are very good but salary is very poor and no increment here. Work level hard. Here is no future for us. No promotion for us.

Pros

20 rupees/ lunch coupon

Cons

8 hours duty

Excellent

There is no work to say about Apollo Hospital, work culture wise, employees satisfaction, handling of benefits outstanding. I would proudly recommend any on the employee to join in the organisation. If I get a chance I will join in the organisation.

It's a better platform where we can grow up our skills & achive goals too.A proper managed management system & setup I had observed in very short time period with Apollo.

Good place to learn but you will not be paid appropriately.

There is no criteria for increment/promotion. For freshers its a good place to work but do not expect a good hike/promotion even you work beyond expectation.

Good

good patient flow . lots of opportunities to learn lot of stuff. good environment to work especially in a corporate setup. faculties are very enthusiastic and easy to reach.

It's been an awesome experience to work with Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Bilaspur is one of the unit of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited. It is a great Organization to work with , all the employees and seniors are very supportive , it gives a immense platform to learn and grow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apollo Hospitals with