Apollo Hospitals logo

India774 reviews

Clear
4.0Job Security & Advancement

Excellent

There is no work to say about Apollo Hospital, work culture wise, employees satisfaction, handling of benefits outstanding. I would proudly recommend any on the employee to join in the organisation. If I get a chance I will join in the organisation.

It's a better platform where we can grow up our skills & achive goals too.A proper managed management system & setup I had observed in very short time period with Apollo.

Good place to learn but you will not be paid appropriately.

There is no criteria for increment/promotion. For freshers its a good place to work but do not expect a good hike/promotion even you work beyond expectation.

Good

good patient flow . lots of opportunities to learn lot of stuff. good environment to work especially in a corporate setup. faculties are very enthusiastic and easy to reach.

It's been an awesome experience to work with Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Bilaspur is one of the unit of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited. It is a great Organization to work with , all the employees and seniors are very supportive , it gives a immense platform to learn and grow.

Overall it's a very good experience working at Apollo hospitals

Good work Experience u can get.nice place to work for beginners.its helps further to progress in u r career.if preparing for pg also it is helpful.u can get opportunity to see all departments patients.

Pros

U can get good work experience 👍

Cons

Night duties are hectic

It was awsome experience

Apollo is the best hospital my personal experience there is am so proud because I worked under legends.its so great full to sharing my own experience.

Pros

Am not understanding

Cons

Am not understanding

Good

I was very good experience in this company and with his employees. I have learned more in this company. I was great time for my life in this company....

Successful

Working at Apollo life studio is an good achievement Well standards and knowledge gaining Good Management well coordination Dealing with vvip Clints is the best part

Nice company to work

-nice environment to work. But salary is low. More we can learn. People working there are very helpful. Benefits provided by company are good. And there is good career to those who want learn in healthcare industry.

Jobs at Apollo Hospitals

See more jobs

My job role is good

I learn many thinks from my job still I'm learning I improve my English communication from addmission to discharge all things I know very well billing part also I hv to do some time

Productive and fun workplace

Good Place to work. Overall, I had a good experience of working with Apollo hospitals, since I was working in barrier nursing and burns unit. so most of the time I had lots of tasks to perform and I got many chances to confront emergency situations and it helped me a lot to enhance my knowledge and skills. Moreover, the workplace environment was also quite friendly, we all used to do teamwork, so it becomes very helpful to tackle an emergency situation.

Work experience is good

Good team work n updated information.IT gave me immense pleasure working with wide range of specialists n consultants.The environment was so friendly and appreciable.

Working environment was good

Apollo hospital is one of the best hospital to work and gain knowledge. I gained maximum of practical experience from there. Co-workers were very friendly.

Got to learn alot of new things and ways of dealing with people

I used to help customers with their questions and i used to handle cash work also . It was a Fast-Paced job and it gave me a good experience of working

Thanks for ur appropriate write ups

I would like to work in a bigger institute with lot of New technology. I am quite concern about my salary to run my physical life. I would like to get promoted as per my degree designation.

nice work atmosphere

very stressful work place with low paid salary. team members and management staffs are very helpful and friendly. nice place to start up your career. new things to learn and practice which can help you throughout your life and career.

A great place to work

A great place to work, a lot to learn, challenging work, good guidance from boss, good colleagues and working culture, good perks and benefits, job security and good work life balance

Productive work placee

Productive place to work at. Management and job security is good. One gets to learn many things while working here. Workplace culture is really nice and motivating.

Learned and experienced a lot from this institution

I have learned many surgical cases to assist..Am happy to work here as a team work with my collegues and experienced a lot..Gained a lot of knowledge about nursing..

gained knowledge

I learnt how to deal with the patients Sometimes the workload used to be more and it also depends on the patients in the hospital. You have a dress code from monday to saturday. You can actually gain lot of knowledge and the HOD is very friendly and encourages to do lot of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2