Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Management reviews

India815 reviews

Clear

hospitalnabhindiajcichennaipatientsalaryorganisation

Nice place to work and learning so much. Safe to place to ladies

Nice place to work and learning so much. Supported management and staffs. Safety place for ladies is very important. ☺️. If you get opportunity to work here it's your luck. Nice place. They give staff welfare.

Punctually maintaining all department managements

Good and awesome place to work. New experience to mingle with people patiently and learnt curiously to improve how to work faster. So hard working resulted me a good name in Front Office and was appreciated by my executive.

Pros

Good work experience

Cons

No salary satisfaction.

Apollo Hospitals insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Work environment is good but salary structure not to satisfy & management decisions also not good for employees. Feshers welcome for learning new things.

Okay

Management feels like they are paying from their own pockets . Apart from this it’s ok. Should respect the educational qualifications according to their designation.

Bad

Good

Good organisation we can learn lot of things,improve our skills,management is very good towards employees, job secured,yearly increment Good exposure of work

Lot of politics

Lot of politics and caste based no value for Merit Only Money influences and gifts help you to get some work done at Management level Patients are also NOT happy with Apollo hospital as if Hospital knows patients has insurance they will exploit them and charge too much exuberant

Pros

Nil

Good working atmosphere

Good working atmosphere. Nice place to learn new things and express our knowledge in this organization. Management is very consern about employees and safe working place.

Excellent place to work and learn

excellent place to work and learn, world class techniques and technology, exact place to improve our careers in the way towards managerial work, Because of middle level managers, management is loosing, most experience and good working people. Those who are all coming with the consultant favour, are paid good package and they will literally sleep during work hours, not taking any responsibility, are treated like Queen and people doesn't bother about them, If people work hard, and create everything, all the time work for the management benefit, after work, thrown into the garbage and sending out by insulting and giving mental torture, HR also not bothered about this and doing favor for the group of people, And if any new manager comes, removing old people and keeping whomever is they wanted, After all, having experience in Apollo, leaving everything and coming to safeguard our self respect,

Pros

Management policy and protocols are good

Cons

middle manager politics, torturing and sending the experience people out

Work place are good but salary is not to much.

This is very good place as work. Management are very good but salary is very poor and no increment here. Work level hard. Here is no future for us. No promotion for us.

Pros

20 rupees/ lunch coupon

Cons

8 hours duty

Fresher

Good hospital To work and having a first grader good specialties,And good managementGood salaryAnd good to work Applying for Anastasia technician

Good

Cons

Good time

Best Destination for Pharmacist..

Employee Centric organization. believing in company-employee family culture.. takes care of employees very well in odd times. Nice and cooperative management. Good HR Practice.

Extremely mismanaged and horrible

I worked for over 10 months in Apollo hospital , they barely pay you and make you travel and don’t pay you for it a party from your work place , they don’t pay at time , they don’t maintain their equipments . And are not responsive towards their emoloyees

Pros

Nothing, only sweet talks

Cons

The entire experience

It's a better platform where we can grow up our skills & achive goals too.A proper managed management system & setup I had observed in very short time period with Apollo.

Without reference there is no job

Management is good every type of staff available jn hospital workplace culture is sk good I learn new thing from this hospital there' are lots of staff

Good environment

But salary is low and management and admin staff is very unmannerdThey always dimotiveted there staff,And if you are in low post then you have no respect form higher post staff

Working Environment

Very good environment to work. Nice and helpful boss. Ready to mingle with colleagues. Good place to learn and earn knowledge. Management was good. Work timings were good.

worst work place

work culture for fresher is very bad.. the behavior of seniors are very bad. salary is too poor that nobody can survive properly.. continuous forcing to do extra shifts

Nice experience

Apollo hospital is working for patient comfort. There r patient is alwys a priority. Management is good, environment is friendly, women safety is majorly follows, overall experice is very good.

Pros

Good environment to learn

Cons

Less salary

Excellent working atmosphere

I enjoyed working in Apollo Gleneagles Hospital Ltd more 13 years. Procurement of 85% Materials through centralized contract. No wrong doing in Procurement. Management pleased with my working culture. Our Centralized Materials Management head has given us full support and guidance. Well controlled Procurement and inventory management. I faced successfully 3 JCIA audits,NABL, NABH for our blood bank, ISO energy and enenvironment audit and Hasap audit etc.,

Pros

At the top level I got full support

Cons

Language barrier only

Not Comfortable

The managers and other seniors were very pathetic and used to always keep there staff in stressful environment. Workload was tremendous. Lack of staff in each and every department of hospital. For example if a particular department requires 12 to 15 staff to keep the workload easy going then they would only keep 5 to 6 staff and pressurise them to work with heavy workload. double shifts also.

Pros

No such pros but one thing was good salary.

Cons

Senior level staff is really pathetic

Full enjoy with work

I do work with full enjoy. All management system are very good. I learn good knowledge of work. I do many sale and purchase entry in tally. I prepare a many excel sheet.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apollo Hospitals with