Apollo Hospitals

India814 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

hospitalnabhindiajcichennaipatientsalaryorganisation

Work experience is productive and gained alot of knowledge regarding patient care.

Should join apollo as it is a corporate hospital and it's experience matters . Even if salary is average,you will get expertise in proper health care system and patient care . They also teach theories to the staffs which will be beneficial during their work. Proper uniform is mandatory here.

Pros

Accomodation is minimum with food . Patient care is most priority here.

Cons

Long hours of duty even after shift has been completed, you have to stay for long.

In my work plece senior staff is erasmented

Organization is excellent . benifits also super .but some working areas targeting junior and given Somuchn of work load. Apollo hospital is a excellent and given continue education.

Apollo Hospitals insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Punctually maintaining all department managements

Good and awesome place to work. New experience to mingle with people patiently and learnt curiously to improve how to work faster. So hard working resulted me a good name in Front Office and was appreciated by my executive.

Pros

Good work experience

Cons

No salary satisfaction.

Productive and good work place with friendly staff

Productive with ample of opportunities to grow .pay and benefits suits your needs and work environment is friendly and comfortable.Team leads and manager are always available for training and help onsite

Work environment is good but salary structure not to satisfy & management decisions also not good for employees. Feshers welcome for learning new things.

One of the best place to start your career. The learning experience is very useful for further career. The salary is poor, there won't be much hike....

Productive and feels free to work

Productive and feel free on working and there are celebrations which makes us free from the work for a while.There are educational programs which is very useful for our career and an added advantage for our knowledge tooWe are free ask any doubts and feels to work in a productive way as they are providing good environment to work

Pros

Free lunches, phone for the particulars

Gud

Salarie less.. When compared to wotkand timings... All are gud...Except salary issue....all were gud...Consultant's were friendly nature... Wil explain doubts...

Competitive work place. Join and gain knowledge. Do not work for me than 2 years, especially paramedics

Salary for paramedics is not acceptable comparing with the present situation. Gain knowledge and fly off....... paramedics are not treated properly. The salary part is very low. One can learn and update the current concepts. With the brand name we can survive outside for a better salary.. can gain high contacts where our contacts is our net worth

Very good experience with this and happy

Very good experience in this company and I am happy with this Free of mind work no problem no over load no work pressure I am happy with this Apollo hospitals

Pros

Free from stress

Cons

Good work no over time

Actual time of work is 6hrs but company extend minimum 10hrs

Time table of this hospital is totally distapointed to everyone bcz they say before joining our time period of job is 6 hrs but they take minimum 10 hrs for everything so we can't give time to our family and also our life ..

Pros

Not free lunch they cut of your some money in your salary

For a beginner you can work there for maximum of 1 year

Not a good place to work if you are not a beginner, Big brandBusy hours 😪No work life balance 🙌No Salary increments You can work for maximum of 1 year not more than that

Pros

Big brand

Cons

Long hour's, no salary increments

Work place are good but salary is not to much.

This is very good place as work. Management are very good but salary is very poor and no increment here. Work level hard. Here is no future for us. No promotion for us.

Pros

20 rupees/ lunch coupon

Cons

8 hours duty

Nice

I'm serves as trainee there. They don't need to pay anything. But still they provide us free lunch and dinner too. And also coffee break time. I have very good experience in working hours.

Fresher

Good hospital To work and having a first grader good specialties,And good managementGood salaryAnd good to work Applying for Anastasia technician

Good

Cons

Good time

Extremely mismanaged and horrible

I worked for over 10 months in Apollo hospital , they barely pay you and make you travel and don’t pay you for it a party from your work place , they don’t pay at time , they don’t maintain their equipments . And are not responsive towards their emoloyees

Pros

Nothing, only sweet talks

Cons

The entire experience

Excellent

There is no work to say about Apollo Hospital, work culture wise, employees satisfaction, handling of benefits outstanding. I would proudly recommend any on the employee to join in the organisation. If I get a chance I will join in the organisation.

medical benefits to employee and their family

I felt very happy of being an employee in apollo,really good with benefits like salary hike, medical benifits and environment is excellent, if I get an opportunity in apollo I am always ready to work with apollo.

Pros

Break and lunch so good with lowest price

felt satisfied working in apollo hospital,learnt a lot like,achieved JCI/NABH.

Work pattern is too good,achieved,JCI within one year,NABH in 2 year,HOD is too good,specially nursing director shouting a lot but very supportive,HR activity is there,enjoyed a lot working over there,employees are very humble and very supportive.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

some time need to work for long time

It was very helpful

Overall it was good.I had some some pleasant experience in that field. I had overtime duty and got a pay for that separately. I had a chance to meet some celebrities very often.

Good environment

But salary is low and management and admin staff is very unmannerdThey always dimotiveted there staff,And if you are in low post then you have no respect form higher post staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apollo Hospitals with