Apollo Hospitals logo

Apollo Hospitals Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Fresher

Good hospital To work and having a first grader good specialties,And good managementGood salaryAnd good to work Applying for Anastasia technician

Good

Cons

Good time

Extremely mismanaged and horrible

I worked for over 10 months in Apollo hospital , they barely pay you and make you travel and don’t pay you for it a party from your work place , they don’t pay at time , they don’t maintain their equipments . And are not responsive towards their emoloyees

Pros

Nothing, only sweet talks

Cons

The entire experience

Excellent

There is no work to say about Apollo Hospital, work culture wise, employees satisfaction, handling of benefits outstanding. I would proudly recommend any on the employee to join in the organisation. If I get a chance I will join in the organisation.

medical benefits to employee and their family

I felt very happy of being an employee in apollo,really good with benefits like salary hike, medical benifits and environment is excellent, if I get an opportunity in apollo I am always ready to work with apollo.

Pros

Break and lunch so good with lowest price

felt satisfied working in apollo hospital,learnt a lot like,achieved JCI/NABH.

Work pattern is too good,achieved,JCI within one year,NABH in 2 year,HOD is too good,specially nursing director shouting a lot but very supportive,HR activity is there,enjoyed a lot working over there,employees are very humble and very supportive.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

some time need to work for long time

It was very helpful

Overall it was good.I had some some pleasant experience in that field. I had overtime duty and got a pay for that separately. I had a chance to meet some celebrities very often.

Good environment

But salary is low and management and admin staff is very unmannerdThey always dimotiveted there staff,And if you are in low post then you have no respect form higher post staff

Fun Workplace

Workplace was very good and Atmosphere and colleagues were very helpfull. All over was good. my work and salary was good and i was very happy with my work.

Pros

Tour Facilities and dinner and lunch free

Cons

Long Hours

Siva sankar

I really thanks for entire apollo hospital who hlep me grow up more as well as my knowledge also .my co workers all did well as team work base .apollo hospital provided good safe and security along with accommodation and food .

Pros

Team work

Cons

Salary

worst work place

work culture for fresher is very bad.. the behavior of seniors are very bad. salary is too poor that nobody can survive properly.. continuous forcing to do extra shifts

Jobs at Apollo Hospitals

See more jobs

Nice experience

Apollo hospital is working for patient comfort. There r patient is alwys a priority. Management is good, environment is friendly, women safety is majorly follows, overall experice is very good.

Pros

Good environment to learn

Cons

Less salary

Overall its a very good hospital

Apollo is the best hospital i worked ever,,but the salary paid was very less to meet our minimum expectaion also.apollo train their nurses very well to take care of patients also help to update knowledge.The hospital is hospital is very good in patient care as well respect their staffs.

Working at Apollo Hospitals is really comfortable

Working with Apollo Hospitals is very convenient and economic but standards works are not applicable.. Supporting team will be available for all the time...based on work salary will be paid...

Not Comfortable

The managers and other seniors were very pathetic and used to always keep there staff in stressful environment. Workload was tremendous. Lack of staff in each and every department of hospital. For example if a particular department requires 12 to 15 staff to keep the workload easy going then they would only keep 5 to 6 staff and pressurise them to work with heavy workload. double shifts also.

Pros

No such pros but one thing was good salary.

Cons

Senior level staff is really pathetic

eluru

Apollo pharmacy is one of the greatest company in our country it is a one of the typical job and hardworking and it is very good opportunity to who are complete graduation of pharmacy in freshers it is well trained base company. it has so many branches in India this is most enjoyable part of the job sufficient given salary to the employes working culture is good, these branches are available in all over India.

Nice company to work

-nice environment to work. But salary is low. More we can learn. People working there are very helpful. Benefits provided by company are good. And there is good career to those who want learn in healthcare industry.

Apollo hospital Good

Good company with good management and many things to learn in the place very good salary package s with good thing to learn to work in the company for every thing

Opinion about company

Working at the time your sick is the typical day ay work Learned good knowledge management is really good Work culture is awesome Working at the time your sick is the hardest part of job

Good

Good hospital good salary on time cooperative doctors good management. Good work drug chart is accurate hospital other staff is also good and cooperative

Good

Fairy good but less salary,work environment is good...management should be improved well...patient care is good.......,...............................

Thanks for ur appropriate write ups

I would like to work in a bigger institute with lot of New technology. I am quite concern about my salary to run my physical life. I would like to get promoted as per my degree designation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2