Apollo Hospitals logo

India774 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Excellent

There is no work to say about Apollo Hospital, work culture wise, employees satisfaction, handling of benefits outstanding. I would proudly recommend any on the employee to join in the organisation. If I get a chance I will join in the organisation.

medical benefits to employee and their family

I felt very happy of being an employee in apollo,really good with benefits like salary hike, medical benifits and environment is excellent, if I get an opportunity in apollo I am always ready to work with apollo.

Pros

Break and lunch so good with lowest price

Fun Workplace

Workplace was very good and Atmosphere and colleagues were very helpfull. All over was good. my work and salary was good and i was very happy with my work.

Pros

Tour Facilities and dinner and lunch free

Cons

Long Hours

Good

good patient flow . lots of opportunities to learn lot of stuff. good environment to work especially in a corporate setup. faculties are very enthusiastic and easy to reach.

Good

I was very good experience in this company and with his employees. I have learned more in this company. I was great time for my life in this company....

Nice atmosphere to work.

It's really very good organization friends managers and supervisors and management was very good they teach me whatever I doesn't know like Outpatient cashier and inpatient cashier every thing thanking them all to given me the opportunity.

I feel like my house

I am really happy to work with Apollo Spectra koramangala Bangalore ,I love my job I feel happy in side my hospital thank you for giving this opportunity

Thanks for ur appropriate write ups

I would like to work in a bigger institute with lot of New technology. I am quite concern about my salary to run my physical life. I would like to get promoted as per my degree designation.

Work Life Balance is not Good.

Apollo Hospital will not have very good work life balance while working there. you are performing about 25 surgeries a day in OR and nurse are always on run.

U can take experience and learn independent

I felt very happy when i got the job in Apollo. Lots of work pressure. No time limits. Rotation shift but we can't leave on time. No job satisfaction or salary satisfaction

Jobs at Apollo Hospitals

See more jobs

A great place to work

A great place to work, a lot to learn, challenging work, good guidance from boss, good colleagues and working culture, good perks and benefits, job security and good work life balance

good

Working in Apollo hospital I learnt more about everything which I didn't know earlier about hospital field, very busy schedule no time for friends .

good

Cons

full time

Working At Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad

I started with my medical career in Apollo, as nutritionist for the OPD. The work culture and the staff gave me immense support to grow in my life both personally & professionally.

u will enjoy the work

u will enjoy the work, if you want to learn ... best place to work. people are very friendly... i love to work.. i now repend why i left the company. if the company offers me to come back... will join with out any second thought

Good

Well managed organizations with good work culture , life time opportunity to work here. Good infrastructure, good ambience, good cultural environment

Excellent

Excellent organisation to work with, particularly respects work and family balance. Very good working environment. Management very co operative. Chance to move forward. They promote their own employees rather than bringing from outside.

Good

I feel excited to work and got good experience in the clinical side and which help me lot for my future but salary and leave to take is bit tough no work life balance.

Good

A good working environments...a staff and coligue are very cooperative...it is rotational shift job..6 day working...10 hr working in day. such NYC hospital

Going through a tremendously exciting time of growth and transformation. Great leadership, a caring and supporting community of co-workers, and a great product. Complete flexibility about where and how you work as long as you deliver. We do walk the talk--we're a Certified Great Workplace and are getting better every year.

Good place to learn and grow.

There is no work life balance at Apollo. There is always shortage of staff. U can even expect harrasements from your higher authorities at times. The new comers are treated well than the seniors. The seniors are harassed in front of everybody. You are expected to have a crocodile skin to work here. Otherwise the atmosphere is for updating new techniques.

nice place to work

nice staffing , good salary , good working task opportunities to learn better with advanced machines and procedures which will be helpful in future growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2