Apollo Hospitals

India815 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

hospitalnabhindiajcichennaipatientsalaryorganisation

Excellent place to learn world class

All staffs are feeling like family.All managers are good leaders.(strict and caring.every day we can get learning learning learning.If we ready to work heard we can ger good carrier growth

Work experience is productive and gained alot of knowledge regarding patient care.

Should join apollo as it is a corporate hospital and it's experience matters . Even if salary is average,you will get expertise in proper health care system and patient care . They also teach theories to the staffs which will be beneficial during their work. Proper uniform is mandatory here.

Pros

Accomodation is minimum with food . Patient care is most priority here.

Cons

Long hours of duty even after shift has been completed, you have to stay for long.

Apollo Hospitals insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Good & I satisfied

Hospit4really good ..... satisfied to work & care with patients..Am really satisfied..My co worker are cooperate with me at my critical situation....Am really happy with my patients let go to during discharge ..

Good place to work for few years

Good place to start initial practice when requirement of money in life is less. Later difficult to sustain with sincere practice, needs few manipulations to increase earning. Special caution, limitations from insurance company may push doctors to adapt unfair means. Since the jobs are not salaried, mostly for consultants, unlike government or multinatinal companies, chance of malpractice becomes very high to manage life expenses.

In my work plece senior staff is erasmented

Organization is excellent . benifits also super .but some working areas targeting junior and given Somuchn of work load. Apollo hospital is a excellent and given continue education.

Productive and good work place with friendly staff

Productive with ample of opportunities to grow .pay and benefits suits your needs and work environment is friendly and comfortable.Team leads and manager are always available for training and help onsite

I work for Apollo spa mumbai it was a great experience n they respect doctors more than any company in industry ..work environment is healthy n there is scope of growth without much headaches I was loving to work but unfortunately this company got shut in mumbai n than we have to quit this job

One of the best place to start your career. The learning experience is very useful for further career. The salary is poor, there won't be much hike....

Apollo

Very bad experience they say we have 3 shifts morning, general, and afternoon. However that was not the case I have to go open the shop and work in the morning shift but it doesn't end there again I have to come back at 5 and work until we close the shop and no extra payment for extra hours.

Lot of politics

Lot of politics and caste based no value for Merit Only Money influences and gifts help you to get some work done at Management level Patients are also NOT happy with Apollo hospital as if Hospital knows patients has insurance they will exploit them and charge too much exuberant

Pros

Nil

Cons

Very good experience with this and happy

Very good experience in this company and I am happy with this Free of mind work no problem no over load no work pressure I am happy with this Apollo hospitals

Pros

Free from stress

Cons

Good work no over time

Saket

The one of the most one God job in the place and pharmacy in life and the one of the most in the world of inevry one prason only in job works in the life..

More of politics

Staff at Apollo does not allow any new employee to mingle with them. They are resistant to change. Growth of people is not encouraged. New ideas are also not encouraged.

Pros

get togethers

Cons

Excellent place to work and learn

excellent place to work and learn, world class techniques and technology, exact place to improve our careers in the way towards managerial work, Because of middle level managers, management is loosing, most experience and good working people. Those who are all coming with the consultant favour, are paid good package and they will literally sleep during work hours, not taking any responsibility, are treated like Queen and people doesn't bother about them, If people work hard, and create everything, all the time work for the management benefit, after work, thrown into the garbage and sending out by insulting and giving mental torture, HR also not bothered about this and doing favor for the group of people, And if any new manager comes, removing old people and keeping whomever is they wanted, After all, having experience in Apollo, leaving everything and coming to safeguard our self respect,

Pros

Management policy and protocols are good

Cons

middle manager politics, torturing and sending the experience people out

For a beginner you can work there for maximum of 1 year

Not a good place to work if you are not a beginner, Big brandBusy hours 😪No work life balance 🙌No Salary increments You can work for maximum of 1 year not more than that

Pros

Big brand

Cons

Long hour's, no salary increments

Excellent

There is no work to say about Apollo Hospital, work culture wise, employees satisfaction, handling of benefits outstanding. I would proudly recommend any on the employee to join in the organisation. If I get a chance I will join in the organisation.

medical benefits to employee and their family

I felt very happy of being an employee in apollo,really good with benefits like salary hike, medical benifits and environment is excellent, if I get an opportunity in apollo I am always ready to work with apollo.

Pros

Break and lunch so good with lowest price

Fun Workplace

Workplace was very good and Atmosphere and colleagues were very helpfull. All over was good. my work and salary was good and i was very happy with my work.

Pros

Tour Facilities and dinner and lunch free

Cons

Long Hours

Good

good patient flow . lots of opportunities to learn lot of stuff. good environment to work especially in a corporate setup. faculties are very enthusiastic and easy to reach.

Good

I was very good experience in this company and with his employees. I have learned more in this company. I was great time for my life in this company....

Nice company to work

-nice environment to work. But salary is low. More we can learn. People working there are very helpful. Benefits provided by company are good. And there is good career to those who want learn in healthcare industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apollo Hospitals with

• Apollo Hospitals
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?