Apollo Hospitals
View all Apollo Hospitals reviews

Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Review

Nice place to work and learning so much. Safe to place to ladies

Nice place to work and learning so much. Supported management and staffs. Safety place for ladies is very important. ☺️. If you get opportunity to work here it's your luck. Nice place. They give staff welfare.

Same role

good experience and new technology and upgrade our ideas

I am working as Senior Secretary (Operations) in Interventional Cardiology Department, Apollo Hospitals. Has over 10 years of work experience with Hospital Industry. Involved in various activities –In charge of Departmental Administration, Performing Secretarial duties, Operational duties, Providing Customer service, Managing & Scheduling Daily departmental activities, Document patient treatment and personal details, regularly assist in Conducting Doctors camps, Prepare various Weekly, Monthly Reports for Internal Management. Currently, Aspiring for a Managerial Position.

Pros

to ugrade my self

Cons

8hrs a day
Same location

Facilities Hospital

Good for learning and then also Dress code. Learning to other than a Studies is lot in Area of Hospitals they are developing a Communication Skills ......
Same location

Competitive work place. Join and gain knowledge. Do not work for me than 2 years, especially paramedics

Salary for paramedics is not acceptable comparing with the present situation. Gain knowledge and fly off....... paramedics are not treated properly. The salary part is very low. One can learn and update the current concepts. With the brand name we can survive outside for a better salary.. can gain high contacts where our contacts is our net worth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apollo Hospitals with

• Apollo Hospitals
  • Nice place to work and learning so much. Safe to place to ladies