Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews

India808 reviews

Good & I satisfied

Hospit4really good ..... satisfied to work & care with patients..Am really satisfied..My co worker are cooperate with me at my critical situation....Am really happy with my patients let go to during discharge ..

Lot of politics

Lot of politics and caste based no value for Merit Only Money influences and gifts help you to get some work done at Management level Patients are also NOT happy with Apollo hospital as if Hospital knows patients has insurance they will exploit them and charge too much exuberant

Pros

Nil

Apollo Hospitals insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Very good experience with this and happy

Very good experience in this company and I am happy with this Free of mind work no problem no over load no work pressure I am happy with this Apollo hospitals

Pros

Free from stress

Cons

Good work no over time

Actual time of work is 6hrs but company extend minimum 10hrs

Time table of this hospital is totally distapointed to everyone bcz they say before joining our time period of job is 6 hrs but they take minimum 10 hrs for everything so we can't give time to our family and also our life ..

Pros

Not free lunch they cut of your some money in your salary

Productive and verygood work experience

I have learned lots of operational methods,especially daily meeting is attending,learned all the hospital department minute issues,how to handle all the problems

Good working atmosphere

Good working atmosphere. Nice place to learn new things and express our knowledge in this organization. Management is very consern about employees and safe working place.

Saket

The one of the most one God job in the place and pharmacy in life and the one of the most in the world of inevry one prason only in job works in the life..

More of politics

Staff at Apollo does not allow any new employee to mingle with them. They are resistant to change. Growth of people is not encouraged. New ideas are also not encouraged.

Pros

get togethers

Corporate Culture

The one word Professional Corporate Culture i learnt from there which cannot be learnt anywhere. Loved working there for a shorter duration.

Excellent place to work and learn

excellent place to work and learn, world class techniques and technology, exact place to improve our careers in the way towards managerial work, Because of middle level managers, management is loosing, most experience and good working people. Those who are all coming with the consultant favour, are paid good package and they will literally sleep during work hours, not taking any responsibility, are treated like Queen and people doesn't bother about them, If people work hard, and create everything, all the time work for the management benefit, after work, thrown into the garbage and sending out by insulting and giving mental torture, HR also not bothered about this and doing favor for the group of people, And if any new manager comes, removing old people and keeping whomever is they wanted, After all, having experience in Apollo, leaving everything and coming to safeguard our self respect,

Pros

Management policy and protocols are good

Cons

middle manager politics, torturing and sending the experience people out

For a beginner you can work there for maximum of 1 year

Not a good place to work if you are not a beginner, Big brandBusy hours 😪No work life balance 🙌No Salary increments You can work for maximum of 1 year not more than that

Pros

Big brand

Cons

Long hour's, no salary increments

Work place are good but salary is not to much.

This is very good place as work. Management are very good but salary is very poor and no increment here. Work level hard. Here is no future for us. No promotion for us.

Pros

20 rupees/ lunch coupon

Cons

8 hours duty

Workpalce is very good

This hospitals are good phicilitys and good and careful staf.in this hospital graduate doctors and nurses with long time exeperince patient feel staisfied apolo hospitals very neat and clean

Pros

Very good

Cons

No. Cons

Nice

I'm serves as trainee there. They don't need to pay anything. But still they provide us free lunch and dinner too. And also coffee break time. I have very good experience in working hours.

Fresher

Good hospital To work and having a first grader good specialties,And good managementGood salaryAnd good to work Applying for Anastasia technician

Good

Cons

Good time

Best Destination for Pharmacist..

Employee Centric organization. believing in company-employee family culture.. takes care of employees very well in odd times. Nice and cooperative management. Good HR Practice.

Extremely mismanaged and horrible

I worked for over 10 months in Apollo hospital , they barely pay you and make you travel and don’t pay you for it a party from your work place , they don’t pay at time , they don’t maintain their equipments . And are not responsive towards their emoloyees

Pros

Nothing, only sweet talks

Cons

The entire experience

Excellent

There is no work to say about Apollo Hospital, work culture wise, employees satisfaction, handling of benefits outstanding. I would proudly recommend any on the employee to join in the organisation. If I get a chance I will join in the organisation.

medical benefits to employee and their family

I felt very happy of being an employee in apollo,really good with benefits like salary hike, medical benifits and environment is excellent, if I get an opportunity in apollo I am always ready to work with apollo.

Pros

Break and lunch so good with lowest price

It's a better platform where we can grow up our skills & achive goals too.A proper managed management system & setup I had observed in very short time period with Apollo.

felt satisfied working in apollo hospital,learnt a lot like,achieved JCI/NABH.

Work pattern is too good,achieved,JCI within one year,NABH in 2 year,HOD is too good,specially nursing director shouting a lot but very supportive,HR activity is there,enjoyed a lot working over there,employees are very humble and very supportive.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

some time need to work for long time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apollo Hospitals with

• Apollo Hospitals
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?