Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews

India807 reviews

hospitalnabhindiajcichennaipatientsalaryorganisation

Good place to work for few years

Good place to start initial practice when requirement of money in life is less. Later difficult to sustain with sincere practice, needs few manipulations to increase earning. Special caution, limitations from insurance company may push doctors to adapt unfair means. Since the jobs are not salaried, mostly for consultants, unlike government or multinatinal companies, chance of malpractice becomes very high to manage life expenses.

It was very helpful

Overall it was good.I had some some pleasant experience in that field. I had overtime duty and got a pay for that separately. I had a chance to meet some celebrities very often.

Apollo Hospitals insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things

Good environment

But salary is low and management and admin staff is very unmannerdThey always dimotiveted there staff,And if you are in low post then you have no respect form higher post staff

Good place to learn but you will not be paid appropriately.

There is no criteria for increment/promotion. For freshers its a good place to work but do not expect a good hike/promotion even you work beyond expectation.

Fun Workplace

Workplace was very good and Atmosphere and colleagues were very helpfull. All over was good. my work and salary was good and i was very happy with my work.

Pros

Tour Facilities and dinner and lunch free

Cons

Long Hours

Siva sankar

I really thanks for entire apollo hospital who hlep me grow up more as well as my knowledge also .my co workers all did well as team work base .apollo hospital provided good safe and security along with accommodation and food .

Pros

Team work

Cons

Salary

.Apollo is the best Multidisciplinary hospital with highly equipped system

Apollo is the best hospital i worked ever. It is highly equipped and world standard hospital. Employee gets continuous training and development. Hospital focus more towards high quality patient care and staff safety . Apollo trained their Nurses very well to meet the advance trends.

Good

After I work here I am becoming confidence myself. How to respect others and how we can help others and team work. hardworking .always smile and do your work. Communication skills. And so many things I get to learned.

Working Environment

Very good environment to work. Nice and helpful boss. Ready to mingle with colleagues. Good place to learn and earn knowledge. Management was good. Work timings were good.

worst work place

work culture for fresher is very bad.. the behavior of seniors are very bad. salary is too poor that nobody can survive properly.. continuous forcing to do extra shifts

Good

good patient flow . lots of opportunities to learn lot of stuff. good environment to work especially in a corporate setup. faculties are very enthusiastic and easy to reach.

It's nice working in apollo

It was a good experience working in Apollo nice job well equipped pharmacy overall good but there is slow increment in this company which is a bit issue

Nice experience

Apollo hospital is working for patient comfort. There r patient is alwys a priority. Management is good, environment is friendly, women safety is majorly follows, overall experice is very good.

Pros

Good environment to learn

Cons

Less salary

Overall its a very good hospital

Apollo is the best hospital i worked ever,,but the salary paid was very less to meet our minimum expectaion also.apollo train their nurses very well to take care of patients also help to update knowledge.The hospital is hospital is very good in patient care as well respect their staffs.

Working at Apollo Hospitals is really comfortable

Working with Apollo Hospitals is very convenient and economic but standards works are not applicable.. Supporting team will be available for all the time...based on work salary will be paid...

Good experience

Had a very great time being in the team of great consultants in surgical oncology department and learnt a lot from them, apollo cancer center, teynampet, chennai.

It's been an awesome experience to work with Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Bilaspur is one of the unit of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited. It is a great Organization to work with , all the employees and seniors are very supportive , it gives a immense platform to learn and grow.

Overall it's a very good experience working at Apollo hospitals

Good work Experience u can get.nice place to work for beginners.its helps further to progress in u r career.if preparing for pg also it is helpful.u can get opportunity to see all departments patients.

Pros

U can get good work experience 👍

Cons

Night duties are hectic

Excellent working atmosphere

I enjoyed working in Apollo Gleneagles Hospital Ltd more 13 years. Procurement of 85% Materials through centralized contract. No wrong doing in Procurement. Management pleased with my working culture. Our Centralized Materials Management head has given us full support and guidance. Well controlled Procurement and inventory management. I faced successfully 3 JCIA audits,NABL, NABH for our blood bank, ISO energy and enenvironment audit and Hasap audit etc.,

Pros

At the top level I got full support

Cons

Language barrier only

It was awsome experience

Apollo is the best hospital my personal experience there is am so proud because I worked under legends.its so great full to sharing my own experience.

Pros

Am not understanding

Cons

Am not understanding

Not Comfortable

The managers and other seniors were very pathetic and used to always keep there staff in stressful environment. Workload was tremendous. Lack of staff in each and every department of hospital. For example if a particular department requires 12 to 15 staff to keep the workload easy going then they would only keep 5 to 6 staff and pressurise them to work with heavy workload. double shifts also.

Pros

No such pros but one thing was good salary.

Cons

Senior level staff is really pathetic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apollo Hospitals with

Apollo Hospitals reviews by popular job title

• Apollo Hospitals