Apollo Hospitals logo
Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Excellent

There is no work to say about Apollo Hospital, work culture wise, employees satisfaction, handling of benefits outstanding. I would proudly recommend any on the employee to join in the organisation. If I get a chance I will join in the organisation.

Only work, No fun

Day starts with reviewing reports and sending mails to appropriate departments. Good management, well established hospital Pan India. workplace culture is good.

productive and enjoyable at social meal during festivals

Overall, I had a good experience of working with Apollo hospitals, since I was working in barrier nursing and burns unit. so most of the time I had lots of tasks to perform and I got many chances to confront emergency situations and it helped me a lot to enhance my knowledge and skills. Moreover, the workplace environment was also quite friendly, we all used to do teamwork, so it becomes very helpful to tackle an emergency situation. Moving about the hardest part of the job when there were more burn patients with high severity of burns then it becomes difficult for us to assist in burn dressing for all of them. However, our ward in charge and second-line in charge were very helpful, there always helped in those kinds of conditions. The enjoyable part is that different festivals are celebrated over there, so we can have the opportunity to meet personals from different departments and can also get a kind of refreshment which is helpful for our social and mental wellbeing.

Work experience is good

Good team work n updated information.IT gave me immense pleasure working with wide range of specialists n consultants.The environment was so friendly and appreciable.

Good

Fairy good but less salary,work environment is good...management should be improved well...patient care is good.......,...............................

Great workplace to learn

Good instruments used. Top of the line, great environment for learning about medical instrumentation. Servicing and maintenance of the equipment is frequent.

All depends on the job role

I have a very neutral opinion of this place. I wouldn't say it's a bad place to work. Also I wouldn't say its the best place to work. It's better to go with the flow and get through every day as one day at a time.

Nice atmosphere to work.

It's really very good organization friends managers and supervisors and management was very good they teach me whatever I doesn't know like Outpatient cashier and inpatient cashier every thing thanking them all to given me the opportunity.

apollo hospital

i would like to join with apollo hospital i thank to my sis siji zaikariya she is supporting always thank to here good communication respect is good employ

Working from apollo hospital Bangalore and Chennai

First work to Chennai apollo Hospital Sinduri GRE F&B department. Next one Bangalore apollo hospital peasant service. Communication: Tamil Telugu Kannada Hindi English. Comi

Jobs at Apollo Hospitals

See more jobs

good company

good rule and regulation..worker also good in nature and behaviour ..services for worker are also good for this services they feel safe and secure ...also provide family insurance thats is most important ..

Working environment was good

Apollo hospital is one of the best hospital to work and gain knowledge. I gained maximum of practical experience from there. Co-workers were very friendly.

I feel like my house

I am really happy to work with Apollo Spectra koramangala Bangalore ,I love my job I feel happy in side my hospital thank you for giving this opportunity

Nice Place to Work

Nice organization to work . Well maintained place . Customer satisfactory. Well organized hospital. Patient care is first. Everyone do their job with responsibility.

Good hospita, and good working environment.

I got Good experience from apollo hospital. Management was so good and very supportive. I have learned many things from this hospital. Apollo hospital always try for good patient care and staff satisfaction.

Friendly working place

Good working place.Collegues are helpful and can make adjustments in all circumstances.management is very strict about behaviour to the customers and also on self grooming which is amazing.

Got to learn alot of new things and ways of dealing with people

I used to help customers with their questions and i used to handle cash work also . It was a Fast-Paced job and it gave me a good experience of working

Very good experience

Stock maintenance very good. Cleaning very good customer is very response and staff also responsibility pharmacy stuff and management very good than awareness for customer.

Thanks for ur appropriate write ups

I would like to work in a bigger institute with lot of New technology. I am quite concern about my salary to run my physical life. I would like to get promoted as per my degree designation.

nice work atmosphere

very stressful work place with low paid salary. team members and management staffs are very helpful and friendly. nice place to start up your career. new things to learn and practice which can help you throughout your life and career.

Work Life Balance is not Good.

Apollo Hospital will not have very good work life balance while working there. you are performing about 25 surgeries a day in OR and nurse are always on run.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2