Apollo Hospitals logo
Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Excellent

There is no work to say about Apollo Hospital, work culture wise, employees satisfaction, handling of benefits outstanding. I would proudly recommend any on the employee to join in the organisation. If I get a chance I will join in the organisation.

It is very good place for working satisfactorially

Well equipped,tender loving care & services ,safe patient and employee practices,world class excellence services,lots of benefits for the employes working in apollo hospitals

Management is good for safety

In apollo employees safety and welfare are good. We can get the good communication skills in that concerns. Employees befifits are well and good. Thanks...

Good

Giving best opportunity to learn new things and good atmosphere to work.getting enough guidance and support from seniors. Apollo hospital is providing good accommodation and other facilities to staff.

U can take experience and learn independent

I felt very happy when i got the job in Apollo. Lots of work pressure. No time limits. Rotation shift but we can't leave on time. No job satisfaction or salary satisfaction

A great place to work

A great place to work, a lot to learn, challenging work, good guidance from boss, good colleagues and working culture, good perks and benefits, job security and good work life balance

nice work place

good to work at fast pace in my life and helpful to step-up my education levels .Part of the time is interacting with Physician and also patient.Evening rounds include food -food interaction and drug -drug interaction.

Productive work placee

Productive place to work at. Management and job security is good. One gets to learn many things while working here. Workplace culture is really nice and motivating.

good

Working in Apollo hospital I learnt more about everything which I didn't know earlier about hospital field, very busy schedule no time for friends .

Pros

good

Cons

full time

I want this job

I thinking imparted metar, I want job and I want high expectad Salary, my family maintenance this Salary very helpful, so your wishes that's all appo hospital management.

Jobs at Apollo Hospitals

See more jobs

Happy this job

Apollo hospitals job very good condition job i' m so happy this job wonderful thankful next work very hard my job nice so good thanks for this job .

challenging work place

Hard work and dedication towards work will always take you to greater heights. Apollo hospitals is a magnanimous place where we can enlighten our knowledge. The institution also provides continuous pharmacy education (CPE) programs to pharmacist and other health care professionals.

Very productive

overall a very pleasant experience. The faculty and the supportive staff were very helpful and understanding. the doctors are very experienced and friendly

The hardest part of the job

Apollo hospital is a best hospital .And right work place .I need a job please . Focus on the company and right place in this job that's right a 100 feedback from this job

Work place was surrounded by health care professionals along with patients.

I had a good learning experience while working at Apollo Hospitals. As part of the Pharm D course, our role was to check the files of the patients admitted inside the Hospital. Our focus was mainly on Drug chart and doctor's notes, where we were looking for interventions if there were any. The work was interesting because we were trying to save the lives of the patients by looking into mistakes made by doctors with dosing.

Learned and experienced a lot from this institution

I have learned many surgical cases to assist..Am happy to work here as a team work with my collegues and experienced a lot..Gained a lot of knowledge about nursing..

gained knowledge

I learnt how to deal with the patients Sometimes the workload used to be more and it also depends on the patients in the hospital. You have a dress code from monday to saturday. You can actually gain lot of knowledge and the HOD is very friendly and encourages to do lot of work.

It's best hospital

I learned so many things at Apollo hospital..it's best hospital..all doctors are helpful.. every day u learned new and new things from other doctors.thay hve regular workshops

Productive, knowledgeable

Apollo is awesome not only for technology to save life, even for employers too. We got to learn a lot about complicated cases right from patient history taking to his treatment patterns and protocols which were followed while they were working on this patient. A great chance to learn review on topics while working in a team.

Definitely good place to work. Everyone is very friendly and help others. I learnt lot of things during my tenure. Appreciate everyones helping tendency

Working At Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad

I started with my medical career in Apollo, as nutritionist for the OPD. The work culture and the staff gave me immense support to grow in my life both personally & professionally.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2