Apollo Hospitals

Apollo Hospitals Employee Reviews

India808 reviews

Good place to work for few years

Good place to start initial practice when requirement of money in life is less. Later difficult to sustain with sincere practice, needs few manipulations to increase earning. Special caution, limitations from insurance company may push doctors to adapt unfair means. Since the jobs are not salaried, mostly for consultants, unlike government or multinatinal companies, chance of malpractice becomes very high to manage life expenses.

Good

Fairy good but less salary,work environment is good...management should be improved well...patient care is good.......,...............................

Apollo Hospitals insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things

Great workplace to learn

Good instruments used. Top of the line, great environment for learning about medical instrumentation. Servicing and maintenance of the equipment is frequent.

All depends on the job role

I have a very neutral opinion of this place. I wouldn't say it's a bad place to work. Also I wouldn't say its the best place to work. It's better to go with the flow and get through every day as one day at a time.

Nice atmosphere to work.

It's really very good organization friends managers and supervisors and management was very good they teach me whatever I doesn't know like Outpatient cashier and inpatient cashier every thing thanking them all to given me the opportunity.

apollo hospital

i would like to join with apollo hospital i thank to my sis siji zaikariya she is supporting always thank to here good communication respect is good employ

Working from apollo hospital Bangalore and Chennai

First work to Chennai apollo Hospital Sinduri GRE F&B department. Next one Bangalore apollo hospital peasant service. Communication: Tamil Telugu Kannada Hindi English. Comi

good company

good rule and regulation..worker also good in nature and behaviour ..services for worker are also good for this services they feel safe and secure ...also provide family insurance thats is most important ..

Working environment was good

Apollo hospital is one of the best hospital to work and gain knowledge. I gained maximum of practical experience from there. Co-workers were very friendly.

I feel like my house

I am really happy to work with Apollo Spectra koramangala Bangalore ,I love my job I feel happy in side my hospital thank you for giving this opportunity

Nice Place to Work

Nice organization to work . Well maintained place . Customer satisfactory. Well organized hospital. Patient care is first. Everyone do their job with responsibility.

Good hospita, and good working environment.

I got Good experience from apollo hospital. Management was so good and very supportive. I have learned many things from this hospital. Apollo hospital always try for good patient care and staff satisfaction.

Friendly working place

Good working place.Collegues are helpful and can make adjustments in all circumstances.management is very strict about behaviour to the customers and also on self grooming which is amazing.

Got to learn alot of new things and ways of dealing with people

I used to help customers with their questions and i used to handle cash work also . It was a Fast-Paced job and it gave me a good experience of working

Very good experience

Stock maintenance very good. Cleaning very good customer is very response and staff also responsibility pharmacy stuff and management very good than awareness for customer.

Thanks for ur appropriate write ups

I would like to work in a bigger institute with lot of New technology. I am quite concern about my salary to run my physical life. I would like to get promoted as per my degree designation.

nice work atmosphere

very stressful work place with low paid salary. team members and management staffs are very helpful and friendly. nice place to start up your career. new things to learn and practice which can help you throughout your life and career.

Work Life Balance is not Good.

Apollo Hospital will not have very good work life balance while working there. you are performing about 25 surgeries a day in OR and nurse are always on run.

It is very good place for working satisfactorially

Well equipped,tender loving care & services ,safe patient and employee practices,world class excellence services,lots of benefits for the employes working in apollo hospitals

Management is good for safety

In apollo employees safety and welfare are good. We can get the good communication skills in that concerns. Employees befifits are well and good. Thanks...

Good

Giving best opportunity to learn new things and good atmosphere to work.getting enough guidance and support from seniors. Apollo hospital is providing good accommodation and other facilities to staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apollo Hospitals with