Apollo Life

Apollo Life Employee Reviews

not got place for career progression, internal politics

not got place for career progression, internal politics time taking performance appraisal process decision making done without proper logic non-responsive management

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Good

Best place to work. Everyone put their own effort but the entire set work as a team to take the company forward. Excellent Team. Support from the management is also decent enough.

Salary discrepancies

Salary is never paid on time. Medicines not delivered in time in clinics.No proper facilities in clinics. No sanitizer/ no fan / no chair etc in clinics

Pros

Less work

Cons

Stressful work environment

non productive

this is not good organiation to work at pune location. the complete management has been handle by unprofessional person so that mess has been happend at every location.

Irresponsibility from facility

Work is chills no stress no pressure But Shift changing or flactuating shift without prior information or advance information No compensation off for national holiday neither double pay that is the problem

Fun workplace

During a typical work week, one of my biggest tasks is checking in on my staff and assessing progress on various projects. I like to meet first thing on Mondays to discuss our priorities for the week, then meet again in the middle of the week to check progress, and once at the end of the week to discuss goal setting for the next week.

Very bad management

Low salary No life security Waste of time Nusres are very struggled All are fng uncompleted doctors. No particular timings dutys Negligence hr dept

Fraudulent company

I have worked for this company for almost 15 days. No ethics and no rules. U won't get any payment there. They will say all lies and eat ur salary which is given by clients.

Fraudulent they never pay

Fraudulent company, they never pay the doctors. I worked as a Medical Officer and they have not paid my salary. Never opt for Appollo life. Waste of time and mental peace.

Pros

Cons

Liars

They never pay

If you wanna work for free,then you can join because they don't pay.The HR is extremely unprofessional.They lie and if you call them to ask about your salary they'll stop receiving your calls or responding to your emails or messages.

Pros

Cons

Unprofessional

The most irresponsible management ever.

To all doctors out there, never ever consider working for appolo life. I worked has a occupational health officer for Apollo life in Bangalore for approx one month (October) and guess what they have not yet payed me. I have been behind them for two months like dog...and they don't even bother to pick up our calls or reply to your texts. I even called up their head office and even they are least bothered.

Waste of time to join

I have joined as a duty medical officer(DMO) at occupational health center . I had a very bad experience with the management team of Apollo life. MY EXPERIENCES TILL NOW.. 1. Won't expect a fixed salary which varies every month. 2.Don't expect the salary not before the 10 th of next month.they count the days of work from 26 th day of this month to 26 th of next month and deposit on 10 th or even later of the next month. 3.we need to remind the management team every time about your salary to credit into your account.Otherwise your salary may get even delayed or sometimes it may not get deposited. 4.You will get a call to attend the patients at some other work place at the nick of the moment ie,just 1 hour or even less before the duty timings at that work place. You need to remind them to send the mail to get access into the company every time otherwise you will be kept waiting for even hours. 5.You won't be given work order letter immediately. Even for that also you need to remind them so many times. 6.Don't expect the number of patients you attend will be less as they promise before you join. You need to see at least 60-70 patients every day in your duty timings. 7. Won't expect any insurances from the company Like ESI, or medassist... Etc. 8. You need to answer the mails from the company regarding the sick leaves of their job holders Every day.

Good Work Place to work

Nine hours a day work schedule, weekly 6 days work, Saturdays are half working days I have had learned a lot. Good to work and friendly environment,

Great Place to Grow

Excellent organization to grow. One has to be alert to opportunities and make your own. Constant pace of change makes it very exciting. Overall a happy place to be in

it's a good company and we get more things to larne

Apollo life is a weary good company, the Garden Cafe is a very good place to work, it is a organic restaurant, we will get more new things to learn, we also serve diet food.

Pros

food is free

Cons

08 to 09 hrs

Noting

Its been pleasure to work at Apollo Life as it is a multi national company with very good work environment..I learned many things professional etiquette, how to deal with customers front desk management inventory I explore my self in this company

Pros

normal

Cons

when required

productive and fun place to work

very nice to work in this hospital.i have seen many ortho related cases in this hospital.manager is very friendly.job timings are flexible.

Facilities Managements

I learned more FMS related things How to handle the Operations Vendor Management EHS&ISO documentation Attend the govt Labour Audits as per Labour Act

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Life. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6