Apollo Life

Apollo Life Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
2.6Pay & Benefits

Salary discrepancies

Salary is never paid on time. Medicines not delivered in time in clinics.No proper facilities in clinics. No sanitizer/ no fan / no chair etc in clinics

Pros

Less work

Cons

Stressful work environment

Productive work place

As an employee of Apollo Life I would like to recommended the organization for upcoming staffs. Because this is best platform for staff nurses to work with manimum stress. The organization and management both are excellent.

Pros

Free Breakfast Lunch and Dinner

Irresponsibility from facility

Work is chills no stress no pressure But Shift changing or flactuating shift without prior information or advance information No compensation off for national holiday neither double pay that is the problem

Very bad management

Low salary No life security Waste of time Nusres are very struggled All are fng uncompleted doctors. No particular timings dutys Negligence hr dept

Fraudulent company

I have worked for this company for almost 15 days. No ethics and no rules. U won't get any payment there. They will say all lies and eat ur salary which is given by clients.

Fraudulent they never pay

Fraudulent company, they never pay the doctors. I worked as a Medical Officer and they have not paid my salary. Never opt for Appollo life. Waste of time and mental peace.

Pros

Cons

Liars

They never pay

If you wanna work for free,then you can join because they don't pay.The HR is extremely unprofessional.They lie and if you call them to ask about your salary they'll stop receiving your calls or responding to your emails or messages.

Pros

Cons

Unprofessional

Waste of time to join

I have joined as a duty medical officer(DMO) at occupational health center . I had a very bad experience with the management team of Apollo life. MY EXPERIENCES TILL NOW.. 1. Won't expect a fixed salary which varies every month. 2.Don't expect the salary not before the 10 th of next month.they count the days of work from 26 th day of this month to 26 th of next month and deposit on 10 th or even later of the next month. 3.we need to remind the management team every time about your salary to credit into your account.Otherwise your salary may get even delayed or sometimes it may not get deposited. 4.You will get a call to attend the patients at some other work place at the nick of the moment ie,just 1 hour or even less before the duty timings at that work place. You need to remind them to send the mail to get access into the company every time otherwise you will be kept waiting for even hours. 5.You won't be given work order letter immediately. Even for that also you need to remind them so many times. 6.Don't expect the number of patients you attend will be less as they promise before you join. You need to see at least 60-70 patients every day in your duty timings. 7. Won't expect any insurances from the company Like ESI, or medassist... Etc. 8. You need to answer the mails from the company regarding the sick leaves of their job holders Every day.

Good Work Place to work

Nine hours a day work schedule, weekly 6 days work, Saturdays are half working days I have had learned a lot. Good to work and friendly environment,

productive and fun place to work

very nice to work in this hospital.i have seen many ortho related cases in this hospital.manager is very friendly.job timings are flexible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Life. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8

Compare Apollo Life with

• Apollo Life
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?