Apollo MedSkills

Apollo MedSkills Employee Reviews

The Apollo medskill in located in Chittoor free education and free food providing and wonderful opportunity place ments.mean concept is unemployment
No proper management in place. Every other individual is involved in every other persons job. No proper job roles defined to the new joiners. Lack of infrastructure in place.
I got to see and learn corporate culture quite well in this organization. working investment and management is also good and HR policy specially very good.
This company does not deal well with its employees. There is too much gap in HR communication. Those who are in HR do not listen to the employers nor do it solve it.
You will enjoy working there. Management was nice. Sound working environment. Very co-operative employees. It is a good company. Hierarchy system was fully justified.
nice place to work, free environment, good people, fun and can learn lpot of things from higher management, weekly presentations, cultural activities.
Cooperative Environment Good colleague Progressive Environment Competitive culture Progressive groups Stress free environment Work life balance Great place to work
Apollo Medskills situated in Elamakkara, Ernakulam. The effective team work results in good output. All staffs was friendly in nature. Helped to improve my personality.
I had a very good and bad experience in Apollo. Salary is one time. Management is good except some of members, but from HO side it will very difficuld to get something in the respective department.
No proper management . During my period of work three heads have changed . Easy work around. But no growth . No salary hikes as promised . No bonus . Not good work environment. Only good for freshers to begin career
Management is not so good, salary is delayed. Relaxed working condition and they does not fulfill the working promises as told during the time of interview.
The culture of Apollo Medical was very good and if I get a chance again, I would like to do the same thing again.And I will inspire people to work there.
While working in Apollo Medskills the working environment is very friendly and working as a team helped me to achieve my targets.Since working from outside home with minimum salary does not help to save money .I am looking for a job near my hometown like Tinsukia or Dibrugarh with a decent salary so that it will help me to save money.In any company I worked for I always gave my best from my side for the growth of the company .
Its a great place to work, you are treated as family. Management is supportive and allows you to explore, Company also encourages to educate and study further. It is a great place to start your career.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Hectic work schedule
i enjoy here while working because here's staff is very good they understand each other and co operate to each other here i learned how to be steady in hard situation here all seniors are very co operative they manage hard situation very easily
It is really a great experience at Apollo, My services got recognized by top management for multiple times. Work culture is good, Management provides free hand on our domain, so you can prove your self with high optimal quality.
Pros
Work hours
Cons
No lunch & transport to employees
Fun work place with supportive management.Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowded as the company grew.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hour
  1. Employee Reviews