Apollo White Dental
View all Apollo White Dental reviews

Apollo White Dental

Apollo White Dental Employee Review

Work culture

Very good work culture at this organisation with flexibility where you easily manage your professional and personal life balance. Also management is very supportive to provide you training programs according requirements.

Pros

Outings

Cons

Na

Same location

As I was the Assistant Manager for Apollo White Dental a leading private dental chain in India it was a challenging and fun experience. I was responsible for the day to day operations of 16 dental clinics in my county on a daily basis and around 100 employees used to report to me.

fun at work place

excellent place to work,great management,understanding and co operative colleagues.clean and neat environment,helps to build up your career,fun filled atmosphere.
Same location

Good, well equipped with infrastructure and cool environment.

Good environment to work and gain knowledge and a best place to start up for freshers. I have been exposed to the profession quite efficiently and with great regards am thankful to Apollo white dental clinic helping me out to start up my profession and providing me a strong base for my profession.

Pros

Patient care and counselling

Cons

Expensive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo White Dental. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Apollo White Dental with

Learn about Apollo White Dental in popular locations

• Apollo White Dental
  • Work culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?