Appin Technology Lab

Appin Technology Lab Employee Reviews

Information Security Analyst

At appin labs workplace culture is very collaborative and friendly, everyone maintain the level of professionalism while working. Extra curricular activities done in the office help staff to increase their productivity

Productive and fun work place

Challenging work place. Supportive supervisors. Have good work culture. And can share our new ideas and views with confidence. Learned a lot. The challenging part was recruiting candidates for sales marketing department.

Pros

Can share our views

Cons

Engaging in conducting events in the company was the most enjoyable part of the work.

Work culture was good.cooperative supervisors. Its a growing company.Expanding it's business all over India. I have learned lots about my work. Supervisors are so helpfull.

Good place for learning

This was not a company it was a training institute. I have done my industrial training from that institute and learning embeded & microcontroller working here after some time as a trainer.

good

good environment for the fresher to learning with earning, friendly environment, good culture ,and good nature the worker who working their. almost every think is fair

About Appin bbsr

Surrounding not good , No one is there to train you. We can't get trained from there . They told us to train by watching videos. I am fully disappointed from this company . I want to learn more but this company never will help

Growth

I Hv a very wonderful experience with my Appin lab.. Lot of new things are added in my education in a day, all staff is supportive, fun experience, customers never leave us,they contact us directly, and give suggestions to others for service providing..

Pros

free lunch

Experienced Faculty

I attended training core Java from this institute & the overall experience was good. The practical knowledge they impart in a student is worth joining & pursuing different course from this institute.

Pros

Experienced Faculty

Cons

Poor Infrastructure

fun work place

It is suitable for beginners who completed their academics. they can learn as much as possible. good place to work. By teaching to others you can learn as much than you study. so it is best place for your self improvement.

Pros

good environment

Cons

nothing

productive

From my past experience i learned much more from my manager and colleagues, a lot of creativity and out of the box ideas we shared to each other. The best moments of my professional career was when ever i am in oversees project, that 1 year was golden moment of my life.

productive

its startup its a good company i learn many technology. bt they dont have any project that's wy i want to leave. management is good they are very supportive. bt for fresher is good bcoz they didnt pay salary at time.

learn corporate culture

I work as HR generalist in company during my summer internship I learn lots of things. how a company HR play an important role in the organization.

no review

This is a world is famous Information Securitiy IT Company which open their training center across the world to providing best training in networking, Ethical Hacking and Programming Languages also.

normal learning institute, target based job, having great pressure

its a target oriented job that's having some pressure, strict management, work in the same sphere. But it increase my confidence while cousil the students. make me confident and presentable.

It's a nice place to work in , amazing connectivity to the electronic market and very instructive teachers. Made some pretty good projects there and got a nice practical education

Nice Work Experience

Nice experience while working in that company.Maintained good relationship with seniors and co-workers.Worked good and well.

Good Environment

Meerut ATL has very ecofriendly surrounding, I enjoy very much our role over there as a trainer and earn respect there. Management is very friendly over there.

Pros

Free lunches

not good

There is no Future for any employee there is no job security. no contract sign no management no timely salary payment co workers are good i have learned how to communicate with students

A good culture

A good environment to develop our future.It motivates and provides confident to all the people working in Appin technology labs.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

A best work culture with all kind of technical staff

Company was good and I am feeling very comfort with Appin Kalkaji. Overall experience was awesome. I have learn more new technologies basic here. management was good and understandable. Colleagues are very helpful and very frank natured.

Pros

5 Day Working

fine work place

Appin technologies is very nice place to learn ethical hacking . Students are taking interese in this course. other courses are also available like . net, java or another IT courses.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Appin Technology Lab. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Appin Technology Lab