Appin Technology Lab
View all Appin Technology Lab reviews

Appin Technology Lab

Appin Technology Lab Employee Review

Work culture was good.cooperative supervisors. Its a growing company.Expanding it's business all over India. I have learned lots about my work. Supervisors are so helpfull.

Same roleSame location

Productive and fun work place

Challenging work place. Supportive supervisors. Have good work culture. And can share our new ideas and views with confidence. Learned a lot. The challenging part was recruiting candidates for sales marketing department.

Pros

Can share our views

Cons

Information Security Analyst

At appin labs workplace culture is very collaborative and friendly, everyone maintain the level of professionalism while working. Extra curricular activities done in the office help staff to increase their productivity

Good place for learning

This was not a company it was a training institute. I have done my industrial training from that institute and learning embeded & microcontroller working here after some time as a trainer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Appin Technology Lab. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Appin Technology Lab
  • Engaging in conducting events in the company was the most enjoyable part of the work.