Appin Technology Lab

Appin Technology Lab Culture reviews

Clear

Information Security Analyst

At appin labs workplace culture is very collaborative and friendly, everyone maintain the level of professionalism while working. Extra curricular activities done in the office help staff to increase their productivity

Productive and fun work place

Challenging work place. Supportive supervisors. Have good work culture. And can share our new ideas and views with confidence. Learned a lot. The challenging part was recruiting candidates for sales marketing department.

Pros

Can share our views

Cons

Engaging in conducting events in the company was the most enjoyable part of the work.

Work culture was good.cooperative supervisors. Its a growing company.Expanding it's business all over India. I have learned lots about my work. Supervisors are so helpfull.

good

good environment for the fresher to learning with earning, friendly environment, good culture ,and good nature the worker who working their. almost every think is fair

my work

I work here as a computer operator.I got an experience to work in a negative environment.and am quite disappointed with management in this job.And co-workers are very helpful there.the hardest part is to work here in Govt. holiday. And enjoyment part is that there is no work load at me.

Less productive but funplace

1. Learned how to teach students and how to interact with many students. 2. Learned how to give workshops and seminar in different colleges. 3. Management was ok. 4. Co workers are helpful and supportive. 5. The hardest part when we used to go for seminars and workshops and to handle the students of strength more than 150 or 250. 6. The most enjoyable part when we used to go to different colleges for recruitments and took an interview of students.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Appin Technology Lab. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Appin Technology Lab