Appin Technology Lab

Appin Technology Lab Management reviews

Clear

productive

its startup its a good company i learn many technology. bt they dont have any project that's wy i want to leave. management is good they are very supportive. bt for fresher is good bcoz they didnt pay salary at time.

normal learning institute, target based job, having great pressure

its a target oriented job that's having some pressure, strict management, work in the same sphere. But it increase my confidence while cousil the students. make me confident and presentable.

Good Environment

Meerut ATL has very ecofriendly surrounding, I enjoy very much our role over there as a trainer and earn respect there. Management is very friendly over there.

Pros

Free lunches

not good

There is no Future for any employee there is no job security. no contract sign no management no timely salary payment co workers are good i have learned how to communicate with students

A best work culture with all kind of technical staff

Company was good and I am feeling very comfort with Appin Kalkaji. Overall experience was awesome. I have learn more new technologies basic here. management was good and understandable. Colleagues are very helpful and very frank natured.

Pros

5 Day Working

very nice company

Appin technology is very good company to work with. It is having very good infrastructure. Management is very good. employyes helps each other. I got salary on time.

Cool management, no tensions

Appin technology lab is very fine place to work as well as learn. Management is very fine. Everyone respects each other. Haven't faced any awkward moment till now. I get salary on time. It's a dream job for me.

Pros

perks

Cons

strict timings

my work

I work here as a computer operator.I got an experience to work in a negative environment.and am quite disappointed with management in this job.And co-workers are very helpful there.the hardest part is to work here in Govt. holiday. And enjoyment part is that there is no work load at me.

good working

I learn a lot from this company.....overall good atmosphere and else i did not want to say..but some problem wuth the management

Less productive but funplace

1. Learned how to teach students and how to interact with many students. 2. Learned how to give workshops and seminar in different colleges. 3. Management was ok. 4. Co workers are helpful and supportive. 5. The hardest part when we used to go for seminars and workshops and to handle the students of strength more than 150 or 250. 6. The most enjoyable part when we used to go to different colleges for recruitments and took an interview of students.

Fine place to learn a lot at technical level

My day of work start here from 10:30. I have learn a lot from here and get a lot of skill and perform no. of challenging task here.My management is so good. Management also supporting and innovative for new idea's. Co worker are good we all works as team work. Their is not any hardest thing but challenges comes a lot but all improve my skill alot. I also enjoy with my work and alway curious about new technologies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Appin Technology Lab. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Appin Technology Lab