AppInventiv Technologies

AppInventiv Technologies Employee Reviews

a good start for my career. i have learned the basics of UI/UX. The workplace culture is so good and the environment is also good. They provide a proper training.
Learned so many things whie working with the CEO and other colleagues. These people are driven by learning and takes care of their employees too. HR is cooperative.
Appinventiv is still new but they have came so far since it started. As the culture is still of a startup they either need to raise the salaries or provide work-life balance. Otherwise , the organisation is good.
Pros
Good Management, Dirt Cheap Lunches, Good TLs
Cons
No work-life balance, You Might have to work on weekends too, High Atrrition rate
A good company special for freshers because here is a most opportunity for freshers as well as experience person. Here job culture is to good. Many opportunity to learn new in technology.
Cons
Long Hours, late night work
Great Company with the awesome environment, there is a lot of fun in working with such a company. I am working here for the last 3 years and we are always growing and helping our co-workers.
Hardwork is key to success and that's what Appinventiv helps you to get. Although it's management is still evolving but every employee over there is given an opportunity to prove their worth and in early stage of career it is a great platform to explore and expand your skills. No compensation for extra work you're forced to do but that's all because of immaturity of process of project management. In time I am sure they'll work up to their full potential while realising the importance of providing job satisfaction. I still believe Appinventiv encourage hardwork more than smart work.
Pros
Training with stipend, hardworking team, various projects, team work, work from home, flexible hours
Cons
Guaranteed extra hours, overtime without compensation, immature process, mainstream
The organization is knowledge gaining with its variety of projects emmployes have always opportunity to learn new things. but the excess pressure of completing work sooner sometimes demotivate us.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AppInventiv Technologies?