Appnomic Systems Pvt. Ltd

Appnomic Systems Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

This is one of the fastest growing company in India. always support its employee and customer with utmost sensitivity. employee are always trained on new platform to support business.
The company is about software development and IT infrastructure management of which they have a strategy of Appsone and Opsone.(www.appnomic.com). Its an Indian MNC company having branches in USA and Dubai.
Pros
Free lunch on joining day and regular coffee or Tea in office.
Cons
Not frequestly long hours, sometimes.
good experience team mates are good management is not good work culture ok. i wont suggest this to anyone. work very hard but no profit salary on time
I am very much happy & feeling proud to be a part of this organization. It gives me more than my expectation. Its work culture give me confident for my future.
Appnomic is a good company i have learned a lot in that company overall i had great time with appnomic.I played an offrole position for the company client infosys's customer M/s Bescom ltd and i had learned a very good things their to that helped me to improve my technical knowledge as well as corporate environment it's been wonderful journey in appnomic.
I have got the knowledge about the service delivery and provide excellent technical support to the customer.
Good company and as this is a small scale company people don't get all the benefits.
Working as a backup TL Need to do the team management and guide the new joined engineer for any concerned. Monitoring the all mail which we receive from the users and client and generating the SR for the issues and after giving the resolution on the same we need to revert on the mail.