Aptara

Aptara Employee Reviews

India295 reviews

xbrlcooperativecabpublishingsalaryfinancialprojectculture

Productive and stressful work place

Good Company but management is very poor Company canteen service is very bad No annual day celebration no other festival celebration no holiday on any festival

Good work life balance but slow paced working environment.

As such not much to describe. Salary always on time. Work life balance is extremely good as the working environment is too slow especially when it comes to collaborating with other teams.

Aptara insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Very worst place to work

Very worst place to work. Colleagues are not at all friendly. Never trust the employees working there. Management is worst, biased. No job security. No promotion and no salary hike.

Fun work place

Growth opportunities was less. You will be in the same position without any growth.No performance appraisal or bonus.lack the privileges of a MNC.Relaxed atmosphere.Can maintain a work life balance. Salary was less.Cab facility was provided. Night shift allowance was given.

Aptara - only for lickers management

Aptara or Techbooks is a 24x7 typical private company without any ethics, employee benefits, self centered, full of politics, lickers, non-talented VPs, Managers, HR, Admin heads.If you have a god father in Aptara then either you were fired in past by company later you can join as VP of the company. LoL.Either you were black listed by company in past, if you are a great sucker, you can join again as DGM.Overall management like only those employees who are good in buttering and licking either they're less educated, skilled or talented employees.

Pros

Any fresher can become a Project Manager or Production Editor or Copy Editor. Good for girls

Cons

No social life, No bonus, No promotion, No cab service, bad canteen, bad HR and Admin

nice office environment

it is a good company. The office environment is good. The employees are co-operative. The workload is much but help is provided. The senior management is supporting and understand too.

Pros

overall development

Cons

low salary

Job environment placement was good

i have already written job placement environment good. Company management was also superb. I did work together with my job employee friend circle at finish of company given time period.

Productive and Lots of Stress is there

i have been working in aptara since 8months i was hired for Copy editor in dehradun but then they gave us a training for ms word doc editing and Salary os quite low and you have to do everything For doc editing to Convert xml and Programming Too much of politics is there in office and too much mentall harrashment is done by seniors i have joined as a fresher here but if you are looking for a future prospective then my friend dont join this company You can be fired at any time there is no Job security in the company

Pros

Nothing pros only cons are there

Cons

Long shift hours

Employees Importance.

Nice Experience. Able to Innovate and learning. Huge platform to expand our knowledge global wise. Automation provided in work tools. Intrested to work extra time.

Nice place to work, on time salary, good culture, clean office area, feel good

I really recommend to join just because of all good things what we desire for a good job culture and growth. Just one thing is which give minus points only about salary and increment.

Pros

Qc, Programmer, Copy editing, hotoshop etc

Cons

Generally 8 hr but sometimes depends on work load.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aptara?

Infrastructure and working environments are worst

I have no words to describe the condition of this company. Internal environments/ conditions:- 1. Systems are not updated. 2. Broken keyboards and mouse all over the Floor. 3. Broken Chairs and keyboard tray 4. Your work doesn't mean anything. 5. Only Politics and Politiosn exist in this company. 6. No increment. 7. Dirty Canteen

Coorporate environment

My day starts early, learned many tools and worked on them, workplace culture is good, everything went smoothly with team work, have fun on weekends and festivals.

Best for females

Good work life balance for women due to morning shifts. Salary is not much high and increment process is not good but the environment is good, that matters

Aptara is good for beginners to learn

I have learn a lot in Aptara technically and. mentally. Working as a team member and increase management skill and coordinate with every department are major part that we learn from Aptara

Productive and fun place

It is a good company with an incentive scheme, where an employee can earn incentives more than their salary with a 5 day working culture. HR is very supportive.

Average

Aptaracorp is good for long time work experience. But if you are joining Aptara, than forget about increment. Parking is not free. Canteen is not good.

Nice work area

Aptara is a world class publishing company. There environment is very good. I am suggest to everyone to join here. All are very supported here. Training session also fine.

It's my personal opinion

Relaxed work culture here at aptara people are living in very relaxed zone, most of the management people are here from 12+ yrs and they are understand the company well.

Fun to work withgood learning.

The work load is always too much with numerous and great learning experiences to. The work-life balance is very good and a person as an employee can enjoy working there.

Productive and Learning

Company was excellent till 2012. After that slowly it was like going to finish as all of the employees felt. People are not happily coming in office. Full of stress, exploitation and mentally torture.

Good company

Good company to start your carrier with. But, if you want growth, then it is not a better place. There is no proper management of projects, resources. Have to work on weekneds as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptara. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptara with

• Aptara
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?