Aptara logo
Aptara

Aptara

Aptara Employee Review

Bad pay and no regard for the employees

Management micromanages a lot! No learning No clear advancement paths in the organization Really bad pay and appraisals HR - never approachable and helpful Management - unapproachable

Pros

You can leave your work in office

Cons

Everything else

Same role

Friendly environment

It was a very good company to work. People were helpful and kind and there was no politics around. The day would start with a briefing about the current portfolios and end with the discussions on the projects completed. After lunch, there was enough time to spend with colleagues and fun. I learnt a lot there regarding skills related to my work as well as corporate culture. I improved my skills related to grammar usage, sentence construction, and punctuation. Management was also very helpful but very strict. The culture was very good especially the team. There were a lot of unnecessary poking from the HR team though. The best part of the job was the job itself. Throughout the entire period of being associated with my company, I thoroughly enjoyed my work, team, and the management. I would like to join again if given a chance as the management is still the same and I have few friends who are still there.

Pros

Great work culture

Cons

HR team
Same role

It was something new, but exiting.

My last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. Now I know the basic rules of copy-editing. The most enjoyable part of the job was that we celebrate all the festivals together with company.

Pros

We were able to get incentive, if we achieve our targets.

Cons

If there were work load, we even have to come on Saturdays.
Same location

Productive and Fun place

It has got a good workplace culture. Once you are done with your work, you are free. Management is good. I have learned work-life balance, how to be vocal about your opinions.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

If you have not finished your work, stay back and finish.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptara. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptara with