Aptara logo
Aptara

Aptara

Aptara Employee Review

I am working as a Graphic Designer by use software of Indesign, photoshop, illustrator. I have learned how can handle the pressure with Good quality and Productivity.Management is very nice they make very family atmosphere. My co-workers is very cooperative and humble, The most enjoyable part of the job, it gives lot of satisafaction and creative idea.

Same role

Coorporate environment

My day starts early, learned many tools and worked on them, workplace culture is good, everything went smoothly with team work, have fun on weekends and festivals.
Same role

Productive and fun

We are participate in cultural program, on every moment like new year, Christmas, and sport day. I feel very comfortable in this environment, there are working in shift.
Same location

Bad pay and no regard for the employees

Management micromanages a lot! No learning No clear advancement paths in the organization Really bad pay and appraisals HR - never approachable and helpful Management - unapproachable

Pros

You can leave your work in office

Cons

Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptara. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptara with

• Aptara
  • Its nice organisation, Aptara is most great company of india, Those who give good career choice for employee