Aptara logo
Aptara

Aptara

Aptara Employee Review

Nice clientele

The environment is great. Lots to learn and implement. Helpful colleagues. Good clientele all across the world. Nice place to be in.

Pros

Parties often

Same role

A typical e-learning company

I worked for a short duration on contractual basis so I will not comment much. The work atmosphere had a lot of freedom and the managers stationed with me were cool and helpful.
Same role

Shanghaied - A New Begining

Well, I was told by my HR Vendor that I would be onsite at Aptara Pune for a year-long project, but on arrival and two months into the work, we were told that the project requirements were met and the contract was terminated rather abruptly. I felt a little professionally 'shanghaied' and a little piqued (having already done 10 years in media and well aware of all 'job volatility' spiel but it was interesting to see professionals in corporate eLearning mouth the same spiel. :) No issues, I did good work till the last day and made some good friends and updated my ILT skills. Oh yes, I applied to the company directly and their Thiruvananthapuram, also known as Trivandrum Office called and told me I was shortlisted and would receive a entrance test; which I never received, nor did they reply to my subsequent query. So there.

Pros

Excellent shift system that helps manage work/life; some brilliant minds on the work floor

Cons

Stagnant management, lack of integrity in HR dealings with 3rd Party Vendor resources
Same location

nice office environment

it is a good company. The office environment is good. The employees are co-operative. The workload is much but help is provided. The senior management is supporting and understand too.

Pros

overall development

Cons

low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptara. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptara with