Aptara logo
Aptara

Aptara

Aptara Employee Review

Productive and Employee friendly HR policies

HR policies of the organization is very nice. Management is difficult area. But overall policies of the organization is good and is employee friendly.

Pros

flexible shifts

Same role

Bad pay and no regard for the employees

Management micromanages a lot! No learning No clear advancement paths in the organization Really bad pay and appraisals HR - never approachable and helpful Management - unapproachable

Pros

You can leave your work in office

Cons

Everything else
Same role

Friendly environment

It was a very good company to work. People were helpful and kind and there was no politics around. The day would start with a briefing about the current portfolios and end with the discussions on the projects completed. After lunch, there was enough time to spend with colleagues and fun. I learnt a lot there regarding skills related to my work as well as corporate culture. I improved my skills related to grammar usage, sentence construction, and punctuation. Management was also very helpful but very strict. The culture was very good especially the team. There were a lot of unnecessary poking from the HR team though. The best part of the job was the job itself. Throughout the entire period of being associated with my company, I thoroughly enjoyed my work, team, and the management. I would like to join again if given a chance as the management is still the same and I have few friends who are still there.

Pros

Great work culture

Cons

HR team
Same location

nice office environment

it is a good company. The office environment is good. The employees are co-operative. The workload is much but help is provided. The senior management is supporting and understand too.

Pros

overall development

Cons

low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptara. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptara with