Aptara

Aptara

Aptara Employee Review

Productive and Lots of Stress is there

i have been working in aptara since 8months i was hired for Copy editor in dehradun but then they gave us a training for ms word doc editing and Salary os quite low and you have to do everything For doc editing to Convert xml and Programming Too much of politics is there in office and too much mentall harrashment is done by seniors i have joined as a fresher here but if you are looking for a future prospective then my friend dont join this company You can be fired at any time there is no Job security in the company

Pros

Nothing pros only cons are there

Cons

Long shift hours

Same role

Time flexibility and friendly environment

Good organisation to work with, managerial management are very good. Good and reputed clients. I have learned alot here like; how to manage a team, how to produce a good contents, how to minimize time and using ones strength on particular things. They also organize classes for employees on different topics which ultimately help them to develop various skills.

Pros

Organize parties for employees
Same role

It has an open work culture

A typical day at work involves reviewing storyboards for language errors, departmental activities like data work.

Pros

Flexible work hours

Cons

Extremely poor pay, management is not employee-centric and an extremely high attrition rate.
Same location

Job environment placement was good

i have already written job placement environment good. Company management was also superb. I did work together with my job employee friend circle at finish of company given time period.

Pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptara. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptara with