Aptara logo
Aptara

Aptara Employee Reviews

nice office environment

it is a good company. The office environment is good. The employees are co-operative. The workload is much but help is provided. The senior management is supporting and understand too.

Pros

overall development

Cons

low salary

Job environment placement was good

i have already written job placement environment good. Company management was also superb. I did work together with my job employee friend circle at finish of company given time period.

Productive and Lots of Stress is there

i have been working in aptara since 8months i was hired for Copy editor in dehradun but then they gave us a training for ms word doc editing and Salary os quite low and you have to do everything For doc editing to Convert xml and Programming Too much of politics is there in office and too much mentall harrashment is done by seniors i have joined as a fresher here but if you are looking for a future prospective then my friend dont join this company You can be fired at any time there is no Job security in the company

Pros

Nothing pros only cons are there

Cons

Long shift hours

Employees Importance.

Nice Experience. Able to Innovate and learning. Huge platform to expand our knowledge global wise. Automation provided in work tools. Intrested to work extra time.

Nice place to work, on time salary, good culture, clean office area, feel good

I really recommend to join just because of all good things what we desire for a good job culture and growth. Just one thing is which give minus points only about salary and increment.

Pros

Qc, Programmer, Copy editing, hotoshop etc

Cons

Generally 8 hr but sometimes depends on work load.

Infrastructure and working environments are worst

I have no words to describe the condition of this company. Internal environments/ conditions:- 1. Systems are not updated. 2. Broken keyboards and mouse all over the Floor. 3. Broken Chairs and keyboard tray 4. Your work doesn't mean anything. 5. Only Politics and Politiosn exist in this company. 6. No increment. 7. Dirty Canteen

Coorporate environment

My day starts early, learned many tools and worked on them, workplace culture is good, everything went smoothly with team work, have fun on weekends and festivals.

Best for females

Good work life balance for women due to morning shifts. Salary is not much high and increment process is not good but the environment is good, that matters

Aptara is good for beginners to learn

I have learn a lot in Aptara technically and. mentally. Working as a team member and increase management skill and coordinate with every department are major part that we learn from Aptara

Very happy

I’ve enjoyed working for Aptara over the years. As a consultant, you don’t always have stability but that’s the case even with a permanent position. I feel like they respect my work and opinion and have paid me quite well over the years. Sometimes there’s issues with hours but that happens everywhere. All in all, it’s a great contracting firm to work with.

Productive and fun place

It is a good company with an incentive scheme, where an employee can earn incentives more than their salary with a 5 day working culture. HR is very supportive.

Average

Aptaracorp is good for long time work experience. But if you are joining Aptara, than forget about increment. Parking is not free. Canteen is not good.

Nice work area

Aptara is a world class publishing company. There environment is very good. I am suggest to everyone to join here. All are very supported here. Training session also fine.

It's my personal opinion

Relaxed work culture here at aptara people are living in very relaxed zone, most of the management people are here from 12+ yrs and they are understand the company well.

Fun to work withgood learning.

The work load is always too much with numerous and great learning experiences to. The work-life balance is very good and a person as an employee can enjoy working there.

Productive and Learning

Company was excellent till 2012. After that slowly it was like going to finish as all of the employees felt. People are not happily coming in office. Full of stress, exploitation and mentally torture.

Aptara ensures a great match between client needs and the people selected to work with them

Aptara management makes sure that the people selected for a project are aligned with the customers needs. This is very important to me. Aptara communicates with us about needs and successes.

Pros

Remote

Good company

Good company to start your carrier with. But, if you want growth, then it is not a better place. There is no proper management of projects, resources. Have to work on weekneds as well.

Fun workplace

I enjoyed the job but sometimes the work burden was at a higher peak, they was not gave the decided holiday to the employee and not pay that. some time office staff is angry. Sometimes the behavior of our supervisor was not well .

The work culture depends on the project at hand and the salary packages are minimum.

The work culture at Aptara depends on the project at hand. The wages provided by the company is minimum and not sufficient. The company doesn't have a proper organised manner in submitting various projects.

Productive and fun place

Aptara has a fantastic culture internally and product to match. Growth opportunities used to be plentiful, but times have changed as the company has grown. It's harder to find upward mobility.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptara. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptara with