Aptara

Aptara Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

It has got a good workplace culture. Once you are done with your work, you are free. Management is good. I have learned work-life balance, how to be vocal about your opinions.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
If you have not finished your work, stay back and finish.
Management micromanages a lot! No learning No clear advancement paths in the organization Really bad pay and appraisals HR - never approachable and helpful Management - unapproachable
Pros
You can leave your work in office
Cons
Everything else
Photo Researcher for McGraw-hill Education projects. Undertaking relevant research sourcing appropriate pictures and images for assigned projects. Downloading High Resolution Images from photo vendors
cool company where everybody can enjoy the work and have facilities of campus. work culture is superb and people are very understanding. Facilities are great.
I think of all the companies, this is the place where I learnt the most, great infrastructure, good working culture... just enough growth opportunities due to poor management policies.
Overall a very good experience culture. Good Work balance good compensation, good management and vry nice cuuture. Townhall and the events organised by HR in the form of Quarterly and annual parties are great platform.
Aptara was as big company with many international clients. I got opportunity to work with couple of leading publications there. Training team was well versed in training skill depending on the client.
Pros
Open environment
Cons
unpredictable work hours
I have a small software development team. Work for in-house and outside client projects. I have analysed project and develop it, and maintenance the same for future automation.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
As per requirement, we are working long hours.
Aptara is good company in means of job security only. Otherwise the management is not good even not so qualified to handle the team. Salary is very very poor here. They will treat like slaves.
good working enviroment and every want to live here there but due to less salary employee want to change from there so I changed from there and come to exl.
Pros
no lunch
Cons
8hrs
Culture not matching to software organization. It is publishing centric company so environment is also different. Annual appraisals around 5%, that too comprehensive.
good company. good work-life balance, no issue in availing leaves, full support of seniors, good relationship environment with other colleagues.
Pros
work-life
benefits
Thanks for aptara having co-operation with employee and the management.my over all experience were good with team aptara
It's good organization to work. For the freshers, there are lot of new domains to learn and excel. Management is not very helpful to employees. More focussed on business.
It provides work, experience, dignity, sense of satisfaction and sense of job security. Great place to work! I thoroughly enjoyed my service tenure there and, still today, I would like to rejoin this organization if goy a chance. This is the place where you talent got recognized and rewarded.
Pros
stability
By the grace of god there was not any typical day. I learned a lot at my work place my seniors were very cooperative they always helped me when I was needed. The management was also very good they understands the job requirement and provided the best possible solutions. The hardest part of the job was shift timing because it was operated 24 X 7 we had to change our shift after every 15 days. The company organised the cultural day sports day which was very enjoyable part of that job.
Pros
Free Launches
Cons
Long Hours
There were a fun area in our company. We always be there in lunch time. A lot of game are placed there like bandminton, chess etc. We relax there. Our boss also enjoy there with us. My father had been died on this month of may 2014 so i had to left my job.Now, I have a lot of burden so i want to change my job where i grew up my career and support my family from financial problem.
Aptara is a good place to work specially when you are new to the industry. It is a place where the growth curve is a bit outdated but yet people who do work for longer times see a growth.
Pros
Nice Work LIfe Balance
Cons
Outdated Managerial skills.
Have worked in extreme work pressure, with proven abilities. i got to learn much from colleagues and excel my skills. Pro-active management with expertise in project handling and customer service. Co-workers are helpful and co-operative. Hardest part of job is extended long hours of working.
Pros
Good place to get work experience
Cons
Right place to learn and grow and Employee friendly working environment
poor culture as there is a lot of shift rotations due to which you cant manage your daily and family life.
Pros
no long working hours
Cons
night shifts