Aptara

Aptara Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

it is a good company. The office environment is good. The employees are co-operative. The workload is much but help is provided. The senior management is supporting and understand too.
Pros
overall development
Cons
low salary
Cooperative management policies and good work life balance. The coworkers are nice and helping in all aspects. The nature of work truly guide you to the higher level of knowledge and growth in life
Amazing exposure to international market. The role requires bridging the gap between the end client and operations. Work window is mainly based on US timing.
Pros
International Exposure
Cons
Underpaid
HR policies of the organization is very nice. Management is difficult area. But overall policies of the organization is good and is employee friendly.
Pros
flexible shifts
XBRL vertical closed after two years of start up so cannot comment much. However it is not good company to work with especially for Finance Domain.Poor Management and worst pay.
The environment is great. Lots to learn and implement. Helpful colleagues. Good clientele all across the world. Nice place to be in.
Pros
Parties often
Cons
Aptara was a place where I learnt things in a manner which was very friendly and easy, being a fresher in my career it helped me a lot to adapt working environment.
It was a good workplace for beginners. I learned the basics of publishing in this company. I was noticed here for high-performance deliverable.
It is school for beginner and runway for intermediate. Very decent and professional environment. Everything you will experience there very systematic in a most achievable way.
Job wasn't very satisfactory. Salary was very less and workload too much. I have learnt copy editing and proof reading skills by working there. I was placed in this company from my college. It was a 6-days a week job. Working hours were from 6:30 a.m to 3:00 p.m
Cons
long hours and less salary
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aptara?
The company had a straight policy, perform and you can grow exponentially within the firm. Required a lot of hard work and commitment, but it all is worth it as they know the value their employees.
I enjoyed here to work in print (Magazines, Travel Guides, Books, Book Cover, Brochures, Flyers, Banners, Advertisements, Annual Reports, Newsletters, Newspapers and PowerPoint Presentations), image editing, backgrounds removing, color correction and Web (Website, Newsletter, Web banners, Mailers etc.)
It is KPO. Life was very balance in this company except the salary part.
Good organisation to work with, managerial management are very good. Good and reputed clients. I have learned alot here like; how to manage a team, how to produce a good contents, how to minimize time and using ones strength on particular things. They also organize classes for employees on different topics which ultimately help them to develop various skills.
Pros
Organize parties for employees
It is highly professional in terms of gaining knowledge in the respective sector and also i am having a good open atmosphere to enhance the extra curricular.
Work was ample and the opportunity to contribute was immense.
Proofreading and quality control training classes for various prepress production floor employees such as pagemakeup programmers, proofreaders, project managers. Did QA for the final products sent to client. Checked samples of book design sent to client. Lot of technical things such as power point presentation and web 2.0 technology and production and quality of K-12 children books. Most of the coworkers are supportive and friendly. Backbiting and complaining to the top-boss spoiled the working atmosphere. Most enjoyable part is quality wins the client and more projects flowed. For example, when I was head of Product Sample Auditing, Pearson Education (K-12) of US became our business partner because of the quality product we have delivered!
Pros
Free refreshments such as Tea/Coffee provided
Cons
Production managers are ruthless for quantity not for quality that created unfriendly atmosphere!
Aptara is a very fastest company in Digital, Typesetting, eBooks, etc.
Pros
Transport facility
Learnt how to move around with my colleagues and know how a typical office functions.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Not much to learn
1. Good management 2. Nice working culture 3. Nice team to work.
Cons
less bonus
Learning Experience For me, Dealing with All the U.S and U.K based MNC For their Financial Filings, Everyone is so much supportive and hardest part is Changes of Growth of Individual is not as per expectation.
Pros
Bus
Cons
Long Hours during Peak