Aptara logo
Aptara

Aptara Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Work-Life Balance

Best for females

Good work life balance for women due to morning shifts. Salary is not much high and increment process is not good but the environment is good, that matters

Infrastructure and working environments are worst

I have no words to describe the condition of this company. Internal environments/ conditions:- 1. Systems are not updated. 2. Broken keyboards and mouse all over the Floor. 3. Broken Chairs and keyboard tray 4. Your work doesn't mean anything. 5. Only Politics and Politiosn exist in this company. 6. No increment. 7. Dirty Canteen

Coorporate environment

My day starts early, learned many tools and worked on them, workplace culture is good, everything went smoothly with team work, have fun on weekends and festivals.

Aptara is good for beginners to learn

I have learn a lot in Aptara technically and. mentally. Working as a team member and increase management skill and coordinate with every department are major part that we learn from Aptara

Average

Aptaracorp is good for long time work experience. But if you are joining Aptara, than forget about increment. Parking is not free. Canteen is not good.

Nice work area

Aptara is a world class publishing company. There environment is very good. I am suggest to everyone to join here. All are very supported here. Training session also fine.

Fun to work withgood learning.

The work load is always too much with numerous and great learning experiences to. The work-life balance is very good and a person as an employee can enjoy working there.

Productive and Learning

Company was excellent till 2012. After that slowly it was like going to finish as all of the employees felt. People are not happily coming in office. Full of stress, exploitation and mentally torture.

Productive and fun place

Aptara has a fantastic culture internally and product to match. Growth opportunities used to be plentiful, but times have changed as the company has grown. It's harder to find upward mobility.

Worst workplace

Initially you feel how relaxed company is but in a day or in a week, you feel pathetic. 0 learning and management holds no control over employees. Hardest part of job is that you get no structured training nor training manuals so that you can work. So much dependency on people as no one shares knowledge and there is no backup. It was hard to manage as i have to create everything from scratch and then no one follows it. You can't take action as higher management does not support you. Nobody talks about improvements, goals, targets. No action plan, no future plan, just live on present work and get it done by hook or crook by asking their employees to stretch with no extra payout nor leave. Complete exploitation of resources

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aptara?

Productive and fun

We are participate in cultural program, on every moment like new year, Christmas, and sport day. I feel very comfortable in this environment, there are working in shift.

Good Place to learn new things

Lot of emphasis on Training, and work related exposure. Salary is a bit downside, otherwise a good company to start your carrier. Different Product Lines, different workflows to learn from.

Productive and enjoyable place

Aptara is world wide MNC. I have very good experience in Aptara. Management and staff is very co-operative. Working culture is very good and productive.

Publishing house, not a proper IT firm

The registered name of Aptara is Tech Books International. As the name suggests, its a publishing house with the focus primarily on content writing. It is not a software firm. It had taken over the smaller firms but was unable to sustain projects for longer period of time. The management too had little idea about managing a proper IT firm.

It is a good company to start your career

I have learned a alot of things,wokring culture is healthy, Life balance is perfect, 5 days working are their, no work load, i have gained alot of things as it was my first job

Never Say No

Never Say No attitude enables continual learning. Very supportive Management. Good Culture but tough Work/Life balance. Believes in creating leaders for the future.

Pros

Excellent Management

Cons

Pay Scale and Appraisals

Challenging place to work

Mostly busy. Learned time management and people management. Friendly culture. Very demanding clients. Meeting client's expection most of the time.

Work culture is fruitful

Good place for new comers Higher level of managment policy is very bogus but ground level is acceptable. boundry for everything you can walk in the lawn area. canteen were opened interval for employee. Everything was paid there even tea also

Pros

They hire freshers

Cons

Same food everyday in the canteen

I love working in this environment

I love working in this environment, all the superiors are very helpful to us. I learn much and more from my superiors how to do smart work to make client happy. we all are working here as a family.

Cons

all company profile update to software according.

Company is published business book making... Company Indian holiday don't accept leave .apply It is lunch time not a fixed..work finish they go lunch...other

Who should Join Aptara

If you are a fresher then you'll get a good starting salary; however, do not choose this company or this industry as your career path. It's a dying industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptara. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptara with