Aptara logo
Aptara

Aptara Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

Work-Life Balance

It's my personal opinion

Relaxed work culture here at aptara people are living in very relaxed zone, most of the management people are here from 12+ yrs and they are understand the company well.

Good company

Good company to start your carrier with. But, if you want growth, then it is not a better place. There is no proper management of projects, resources. Have to work on weekneds as well.

Work life balance

Nice work culture. Peoples are good. Friendly environment but lots of politics. No respect for hard working and dedicated employees. Job security for permanent employees. No Employ benefits and no compensation.

Pathetic management

The project manager advised a valued client (top retailer of the world) that instead of using three VO artists..they would use two and ask one of them to modulate the tone... When I objected to this as a malpractice... Senior PM objected

Good working experience

A place where you can get good experience to work on quite challenging projects. Most of the Delivery Managers are very supportive. The hardest part of the job is working hours. Most enjoyable part is the team.

Pros

Getting to work on challenging projects

Cons

Long hours and weekend working

Reliable

This company has e-learning projects. There are lots of stuff for learning but internal politics too much. No increment and no project shifting easily even you are on bench or after your full dedication.

Pros

Reliable

Cons

No career growth

A Learning Experience indeed

Working at Aptara was a learning experience indeed. The work culture, the support staff, the Business Leaders, etc. all contributed towards an experience that highlights the way of the corporate world.

Good place for freshers

Apatara is the one which gave boost to my professional career. recommendable to freshers. Management was good and benefits were also good. Great place to improve our career.

Pros

Overtime payments

Cons

Rotational shifts

Can't say much

It was a good experience with them working g for 9 long years. Started with just graphic design and gradually went to become a technical lead and handling client and projects solely. Was good overall

Cool workplace

Good Management. People are helpful. .. Also HR team is good. Aptara New media present in SP info city. Pune sasawd road. Employee strengths is 400

experience

a very good company to work for and an amazing work atmosphere. has helped a lot to grow as an professional and have drastically improved the skills of a business analyst

i having a good experience in this company wile working on their it is good learning to me as i am fresher at that time

Good profile to work with aptra as financial reporting is great prospects in my future.here every thing is quite good that a fresher required to work training which is provided by aptra to me is quite vital for me.

Good Company but not great

Aptara is a good company to work but not great at employee benefits and all. Few of them in Management was very supportive. It's a good company for freshers.

Good company to start the career.

Aptara is a nice company to start your career and can offer some great work learning experience. However, job security and less pay are the two biggest issues faced at this company. Overall, seniors and management is very supportive. work culture is good and overall very good organization. HR dept is bit dull.

Multi-Tasking

At Aptara, I have learned to mold myself in multiple skills at fast changing environment. As a result, it gave me exposure to different aspects of doing business with ease.

Cons

Makes you workaholic

Productive Place

During work learned professionalism. Learned about Digital market company and products. Worked on E-learning courses and tools. How to handle pressure and work load.

Pros

helpful colleagues and seniors

Cons

Long work and weekend work

Financial reporting with highly professional

I have learned XBRL financial reporting. Team management, Financial report analysis, Work culture was good, Timeline delivery and quality is main focus part of job.

Pros

Good working environment and Team, with good management.

Cons

Job security.

Manager are very helpful and supporting

Manager are very helpful and supporting Work culture very nice 😊 Co-worker very friendly Office timing not good Most enjoyable part involved in cricket team

Pros

to far away from my home

Cons

work time not good

Good Experience

Actually it was my first company. i am very excited before i joined this company. my team was awesome, i am only one fresher in my team so all guys are support me. they teaches me lot of things. overall experience was fabulous.

Pros

free lunches

First job

Learned a lot of thing like workflow of project and production management etc. Friendly environment and nice workplace.

Pros

Shift timings

Cons

Lesser scope to learn

work enviroment

for the new comer are treated in a friendly manner, always good team spirit, no differentiation between experienced and fresher, helps in learning new things which we are unaware, supportive.etc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptara. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptara with