Aptara logo
Aptara

Aptara Employee Reviews in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

Work-Life Balance

The work culture depends on the project at hand and the salary packages are minimum.

The work culture at Aptara depends on the project at hand. The wages provided by the company is minimum and not sufficient. The company doesn't have a proper organised manner in submitting various projects.

Productive and flexible

Workplace is fun, challenging, friendly and rewarding. Create a culture that encourages employees to be themselves, showing more of their individual quirks.

Pros

Nothing free

Cons

Health care

Poor work flow

Flexible work time but the workload is too much. The management is not supportive. The offer letter and reality are very different. The employee's benefit is not following.

Pros

work time

Cons

work load

Productive and adjustable workplace

Productive and strict workplace. One has to complete his work in time. But no work pressure. Once your daily work is finished, you are free on that day.

Cons

No transportation facility

Good Work Culture

8 hours a day work No carry forward work to the next day Good and efficient management The hardest part of the job was to maintain the required quality for the work

Pros

Pick up and drop

Cons

Sometimes stressful

Good environment

My first company I join. Lear lot of things from aptara regarding job and also about a professional life. How to.behave in an office,whats the do and donts etc. Totally improve my personality.

Pros

Good management

Good team management

Learning curve for my xml production. Good office floor with good people makes your day fly. HElping teammates. Have time for fun and work. Makes you feel back in college.

Pros

Good atmosphere

Cons

minimal offs

A good place to work

Aptara is a good place to work for anyone who is interested in the field of BPO/ITES. The work culture is good and all decisions are taken open-mindedly.

Fun work place

The working environment was very pleasant. Everyone were friendly and everyone tried to keep a healthy relationship with eachother. Enjoyed the job at the best

Pros

Nill

Cons

Shifts

Life in APTARA was a college life.

It was very fun loving job.I have learned so many things.The workplace culture was very fun.The hardest part of the job was when there is no work to done.

Experienced a different way of work

it was a god experience for me, I learned alot about publications, about the rules and regulations of a publication, about books, e-books. By Working on this field, my character was changed i always carry some to read, my reading ability increased.

Productive and Fun Work Place

Aptara Learning Private Limited have a fun workplace and the co-workers were very helpful and understanding. I learned a lot of new technologies and that will help me for my future too.

Good working culture but no job security

Friendly working culture but its not good if you are looking for a good salary and no job security. Moreover not an employee oriented company, so there will be no additional benefits.

Pros

working culture

Cons

Low salary and no job security

Productive and Fun Work Space

Aptara is a wonderful company & they teaches me the lifestyle of the IT field. One of the best things in this company is my co-workers, these guys are very supporting to me in my starting stage & the other thing is our management. our boss is a rude guy, but he is the one of guy helps our team more stable & increase the team strength 15 up to 95. Most probably Tamil guys are more in Aptara, they teaches me Tamil language. A very good experience in aptara & I don't forget in my life.

Pros

Free Transportation

Aptara teaches me what life in IT sector

Aptara is a wondeful company & they teaches me the lifestyle of the IT field. One of the best things in this company is my co-workers, these guys are very supporting to me in my starting stage & the other thing is our management. our boss is a rude guy, but he is the one of guy helps our team more stable & increase the team strength 15 upto 95. Most probably tamil guys are more in Aptara, they teaches me tamil language. A very good experience in aptara & i dont forget in my life

Aptara learning Private Limited - Financial Analyst

It was a very interactive and team-oriented job. We had to prepare the financial statements using XBRL format of the companies worldwide for submission to the SEBI. It helped me understand the various ways to deal with the balance sheet of the companies. Solve errors technically. It was a U.S based publishing and e-learning company with around 200 and more employees.The work culture was excellent and we had to attend training every week. There was a hard time doing the continuous night shifts for weeks and targets to be met during the time period.

A well-structured organisation

1. Can develop our technical skills 2. Competitive projects 3. Awesome team 4. More fun at work 5. Management is weak there

Good relation between co worker

Helps to create a good relation between co-workers as a team gave more confidence to work. While the peak time arrived we will work as a team and ensure all jobs are delivered on time.

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

healthcare

Good workplace

Managment and working conditions were good.Working hours was 8 hours.I learned from new knowledges in HTML and XML.Co-workers were very co-operative.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Slaray

productive and workexperience

Position: Financial Analyst, Finance Publishing Group, XBRL.  Preparation of XBRL for different Industries (i.e. BASI, CI, BD, INS, RE) through USGAAP-Taxonomies-2012-03-31.(Statements which we are dealing with: Statements of Income, Statements of Financial Position Classified, Statements of Shareholders' Equity and Other Comprehensive Income, Statements of Cash Flows and disclosures ) for (File Type 10-K, 10-Q & 20-F) type preparing them ready to file with SEC (Securities Exchange Commission, USA).  Complete quality XBRL filing involves assigning correct tags for items in Balance sheet, Cash Flow, Income statements, SSE and Detail and Block tagging of Notes to the Statements. Also involves decision on setting calculation hierarchy & consistency

Aptara

Aptara mainly contributes Ebooks development in Digital marketing. They are one of the top developers of Ebooks in India

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptara. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptara with