Aptara logo
Aptara

Aptara Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Multi-Tasking

At Aptara, I have learned to mold myself in multiple skills at fast changing environment. As a result, it gave me exposure to different aspects of doing business with ease.

Cons

Makes you workaholic

Working as an Assistant Manager.

I have a small software development team. Work for in-house and outside client projects. I have analysed project and develop it, and maintenance the same for future automation.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

As per requirement, we are working long hours.

My skills Process development and implementation Played an integral role in setting up the text permission structure Maximizing client satisfaction' Suggesting improvement ideas for the in house permission management system,

Non Productive and Not fun workplace

I have a bad experience with Aptara. Specially for Salary Appraisal, Internal Promotion and other facilities (transportation, leaves, bad management and poor human resource team).

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace Something Learned Average Management Supportive co-workers No Comment

100% Quality & 100% Fun

- Better working ambiance - Persons attitude and commitments are required for performing any job rather than knowledge - Entire experience in aptara was really a learning opportunity - Continuous interaction with co-workers always brings good results, it creates healthy environment - If we plan the job and manage our time effectively we can make the job easier - If we can do a job with effective team, that will be the most joyful moment and also once it become a huge success!! it will really become an unforgettable moment.

Pros

Door step cabs

Cons

Healthcare, No pleasure trips

I was happy to work at Aptara.

As I shifted from Delhi to West Bengal. So I would like to do any job in Kolkata or near by location that meets my qualification and experience.

Pros

Free luncher o

Cons

2 to 5 hours per day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptara. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptara with