Aptara logo
Aptara

Aptara Employee Reviews for Content Writer

Work-Life Balance

Best for females

Good work life balance for women due to morning shifts. Salary is not much high and increment process is not good but the environment is good, that matters

Productive and Fun place

It has got a good workplace culture. Once you are done with your work, you are free. Management is good. I have learned work-life balance, how to be vocal about your opinions.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

If you have not finished your work, stay back and finish.

Productive and adjustable workplace

Productive and strict workplace. One has to complete his work in time. But no work pressure. Once your daily work is finished, you are free on that day.

Cons

No transportation facility

Good work place

Employees are getting a good working atmosphere with very less stress and the company is obtaining a ultimate outcome.I had learned so many from my previous employer regarding content writing.

Summarizing the various transcripts related to U.S. law, could summarize a maximum of more than 250 pages per day

Could summarize about 250 pages per day in accordance to specific style, pattern and following certain guidelines. Increase in typing speed and efficiency in MS-Word and Internet Management was highly supportive and proper training was provided Co-workers were very comfortable to work with; they were highly supportive and there was a chemistry between coworkers The hardest part of the job was the numerous pages, like more than 300 pages to be handled on particular days The most enjoyable part of the job was the team job which related to combine file that was provided to a team and output provided as a result of the combined effort made by the team

Pros

Break time and leisure period in between strenous work

Cons

Ideal sitting posture for long hours, travelling

Comfortable place to work

I provide relevant content regarding innovations in Information Technology to websites. I learned about different new technologies and improved my fluency in English language.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aptara?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptara. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptara with