Aptara logo
Aptara

Aptara Employee Reviews for Copy Editor

Work-Life Balance

Friendly environment

It was a very good company to work. People were helpful and kind and there was no politics around. The day would start with a briefing about the current portfolios and end with the discussions on the projects completed. After lunch, there was enough time to spend with colleagues and fun. I learnt a lot there regarding skills related to my work as well as corporate culture. I improved my skills related to grammar usage, sentence construction, and punctuation. Management was also very helpful but very strict. The culture was very good especially the team. There were a lot of unnecessary poking from the HR team though. The best part of the job was the job itself. Throughout the entire period of being associated with my company, I thoroughly enjoyed my work, team, and the management. I would like to join again if given a chance as the management is still the same and I have few friends who are still there.

Pros

Great work culture

Cons

HR team

Bad pay and no regard for the employees

Management micromanages a lot! No learning No clear advancement paths in the organization Really bad pay and appraisals HR - never approachable and helpful Management - unapproachable

Pros

You can leave your work in office

Cons

Everything else

It was something new, but exiting.

My last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. Now I know the basic rules of copy-editing. The most enjoyable part of the job was that we celebrate all the festivals together with company.

Pros

We were able to get incentive, if we achieve our targets.

Cons

If there were work load, we even have to come on Saturdays.

Productive and Employee friendly HR policies

HR policies of the organization is very nice. Management is difficult area. But overall policies of the organization is good and is employee friendly.

Pros

flexible shifts

good learning environment

It is a good company for learning. Having weekend off and flexible timings.No work pressure and you can find time for yourself and your family. I have learnt a lot here.

Na

The work culture is good but salary is very less. The employees are very helpful but management is very partial to some employees. In terms of job safety the company is very good

very good

good company. good work-life balance, no issue in availing leaves, full support of seniors, good relationship environment with other colleagues.

Pros

work-life

benefits

Productive and comfortable workplace

A day full of work with understanding co-employees and great cooperative environment. 8 hours continuous work with full concentration was required. Refreshments were the best part of the job and all occasions were celebrated.

Pros

Two free refreshments of 15 minutes each

Cons

Working Saturdays

Amazing Place with Good Employees

Aptara is a good place to work specially when you are new to the industry. It is a place where the growth curve is a bit outdated but yet people who do work for longer times see a growth.

Pros

Nice Work LIfe Balance

Cons

Outdated Managerial skills.

Good.

I had a satisfactory work experience with the company. I do not have time to write a book here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptara. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptara with