Aptara logo
Aptara

Aptara Employee Reviews for Financial Analyst

Work-Life Balance

good company

outsourcing company located in trivandrum Good working enviornment cooperation with the employees good company good cooperation with the employers timimgs also good

Fun Workplace

Cooperative management policies and good work life balance. The coworkers are nice and helping in all aspects. The nature of work truly guide you to the higher level of knowledge and growth in life

i having a good experience in this company wile working on their it is good learning to me as i am fresher at that time

Good profile to work with aptra as financial reporting is great prospects in my future.here every thing is quite good that a fresher required to work training which is provided by aptra to me is quite vital for me.

Vertical Closed

XBRL vertical closed after two years of start up so cannot comment much. However it is not good company to work with especially for Finance Domain.Poor Management and worst pay.

Financial reporting with highly professional

I have learned XBRL financial reporting. Team management, Financial report analysis, Work culture was good, Timeline delivery and quality is main focus part of job.

Pros

Good working environment and Team, with good management.

Cons

Job security.

Fun workplace

Aptara was a place where I learnt things in a manner which was very friendly and easy, being a fresher in my career it helped me a lot to adapt working environment.

productive work environment , hard working team.

The most typical day in my job is all about Saturday, in this day i have to submit report , and have to communicate with the team regarding the work procedures and to assist in trainees . I learned So many things , main thing i learned is to work with team. dealing with customers. customer management is the most important thing behind success of any business. my co-workers all always friendly and helpful , the communication between my colleges make me to do my work quickly and to finish the duty's on time. there is no hardest part on job if we practice our job its simple. The most enjoyable part of job is hearing what clients want.

Good working culture but no job security

Friendly working culture but its not good if you are looking for a good salary and no job security. Moreover not an employee oriented company, so there will be no additional benefits.

Pros

working culture

Cons

Low salary and no job security

very productive work place

company focused on production so that we have improved our efficiency. And it was my first opportunities to understand about a corporate culture .

Nice organization

It is a very nice organization. It has co-operative environment. It improves employee's skill of handling pressure and teach them how to work in an environment with a hard core deadline.

Pros

Learn how to handle pressure and meet dead lines.

Aptara learning Private Limited - Financial Analyst

It was a very interactive and team-oriented job. We had to prepare the financial statements using XBRL format of the companies worldwide for submission to the SEBI. It helped me understand the various ways to deal with the balance sheet of the companies. Solve errors technically. It was a U.S based publishing and e-learning company with around 200 and more employees.The work culture was excellent and we had to attend training every week. There was a hard time doing the continuous night shifts for weeks and targets to be met during the time period.

Enjoyed my job atmosphere very well

This was my first job. I really enjoyed the work culture and job atmosphere very well. We were working as a team and that gave me lots of experience and i learned how to build a team and manage a team

Pros

Free lunch, Travel

Cons

Over time

Good relation between co worker

Helps to create a good relation between co-workers as a team gave more confidence to work. While the peak time arrived we will work as a team and ensure all jobs are delivered on time.

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

healthcare

Poor management, zero percent job security, flexible but nothing to learn, over all wastage of time to join and totally risk with career.

productive and workexperience

Position: Financial Analyst, Finance Publishing Group, XBRL.  Preparation of XBRL for different Industries (i.e. BASI, CI, BD, INS, RE) through USGAAP-Taxonomies-2012-03-31.(Statements which we are dealing with: Statements of Income, Statements of Financial Position Classified, Statements of Shareholders' Equity and Other Comprehensive Income, Statements of Cash Flows and disclosures ) for (File Type 10-K, 10-Q & 20-F) type preparing them ready to file with SEC (Securities Exchange Commission, USA).  Complete quality XBRL filing involves assigning correct tags for items in Balance sheet, Cash Flow, Income statements, SSE and Detail and Block tagging of Notes to the Statements. Also involves decision on setting calculation hierarchy & consistency

US based company. Lots was there to learn and career growth was less.

Worked in a real mnc and came to know about the mnc culture. US based companies financial statement analysis. Better management ever experienced.

Pros

Did financial statement analysis.

Cons

Salary and career growth was less.

Knowledge Process Outsourcing

The firm holds various departments. The XBRL Department deals with the financial data analysis and reporting of the same in xbrl format for US based comanies.

Good Place to work

Job is not secured ,Bad transport facility but a good culture to work if they provide good salary & good increment with bonus

financial analyst

• Analysis of financial statements i.e. Balance sheet, Income statement, Cash flow & so on created under consideration of US GAAP & making them ready to be filed on SEC (Securities Exchange Commission) on regular filing intervals in XBRL (Extensible Business Reporting Language) format after adequate normalization on the basis of recurrence and non-recurrence of items by utilizing US GAAP taxonomy. • Ensuring that financial reporting document (10-Q, 10-K) is standardized as per the compliance/reporting rules set by Securities Exchange Commission & ensuring the quality of the deliverables to client. • Solving technical issues arise during the validation process such as validation errors on Mandate level of SEC pre filing report viewer & making the financial reporting document ready to be filed in the SEC after technical clean ups. • Delivering the final reporting document to client under specified time frame keeping quality standards intact. • Quality check and control

It had balance of work and fun.

With Aptara Corp I learnt to work under stress. For instance during peak we don't get an off for two weeks (not even on Sunday) and had to do overtime. Had to make sure files are delivered on time with the best quality.

Pros

Challenging job since jobs were on rush basis.

Cons

One side cab facility.

Keen experience in the field of Accounts

I have got a chance of explore my account knowledge in this company. Managment and co-workers are so much supportive. I am learned lot from these guys. I feel so comfortable in the company.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptara. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptara with