Aptara logo
Aptara

Aptara Employee Reviews for Programmer

Work-Life Balance

Productive and fun place

Aptara has a fantastic culture internally and product to match. Growth opportunities used to be plentiful, but times have changed as the company has grown. It's harder to find upward mobility.

Job environment placement was good

i have already written job placement environment good. Company management was also superb. I did work together with my job employee friend circle at finish of company given time period.

Good work atmosphere

Good work atmosphere, good work culture, cooperative colleagues, encouraged extra curricular activities, sports teams, good management, flexible work schedule

xml programming for content writer

i m working as programmer at aptara pvt ldt. where we code or programming for setting the pages or article. We have one year experience with good team who guide me in all stage

Pros

easily handle all type of problems

Cons

i need a good environment for work

nice

good working enviroment and every want to live here there but due to less salary employee want to change from there so I changed from there and come to exl.

Pros

no lunch

Cons

8hrs

Productive and Fun Work Place

Aptara Learning Private Limited have a fun workplace and the co-workers were very helpful and understanding. I learned a lot of new technologies and that will help me for my future too.

productive and growth

Thanks for aptara having co-operation with employee and the management.my over all experience were good with team aptara

overall good

doing work in aptara crp was nice experience, it was my first job so many thing were there to learn and good environment to learn. good colleague and manager, but what was not good is that salary was not adequate and growth chance was almost nill so i quit there

Aptara teaches me what life in IT sector

Most days I get in early so I can get emails done and be ready for the project team meeting. On a typical day last week, we had a late change from the client to deal with.

Good workplace

Managment and working conditions were good.Working hours was 8 hours.I learned from new knowledges in HTML and XML.Co-workers were very co-operative.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Slaray

Aptara

Aptara mainly contributes Ebooks development in Digital marketing. They are one of the top developers of Ebooks in India

Aptara teaches me what life in IT sector

Aptara is a wondeful company & they teaches me the lifestyle of the IT field. One of the best things in this company is my co-workers, these guys are very supporting to me in my starting stage & the other thing is our management. our boss is a rude guy, but he is the one of guy helps our team more stable & increase the team strength 15 upto 95. Most probably tamil guys are more in Aptara, they teaches me tamil language. A very good experience in aptara & i dont forget in my life.

Understanding of application programming, database and system design.

Proactive in taking required actions and decisions.roject data monitoring, analysis and reporting.Client request fulfillment

Good atmosphere to Work

Learned XML Learned to train Juniors and colleques. Co-workers are co-operative. Salary is low. Management is not considering employees welfare

Pros

Fun Friday

Cons

Over Time

nice experience

no job security in Aptara learning Pvt LTD, Work Pressure is Less

Better Working Environment

Aptara gives preference to the employee satisfaction. Aptara helped me to improve my knowledge and work experience.Good management-employee relation is a plus point there.

Pros

Cab service was provided

good job

i learned how to work with mnc company and i like to work with this organization.

Very innovative platform

Everyday New Platform of Digital world. Good Cooperative End of Month. When I use best user in my group

Pros

Enjoy with work

Cons

Enjoy with work

Productive and fun workplace

Learnt how to move around with my colleagues and know how a typical office functions.

Pros

Free transport

Cons

Not much to learn

Developing work place

I had learned many things from that management. Co-workers were very helpful & co-ordinating. The hardest part of job is the peak time. The most enjoyable Part is Annual day of company.

Pros

Free lunch time

Cons

Pic & drop timings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptara. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptara with