Aptara logo
Aptara

Aptara Employee Reviews for Project Manager

Work-Life Balance

A Learning Experience indeed

Working at Aptara was a learning experience indeed. The work culture, the support staff, the Business Leaders, etc. all contributed towards an experience that highlights the way of the corporate world.

Fun to work withgood learning.

The work load is always too much with numerous and great learning experiences to. The work-life balance is very good and a person as an employee can enjoy working there.

I love working in this environment

I love working in this environment, all the superiors are very helpful to us. I learn much and more from my superiors how to do smart work to make client happy. we all are working here as a family.

Who should Join Aptara

If you are a fresher then you'll get a good starting salary; however, do not choose this company or this industry as your career path. It's a dying industry.

Excellent Workplace

The management is very good and the learning experience is good. Just joined it few months back and so far everything is fine.

Pros

Flexible Working hours

Cons

Canteen could be better

Average workplace

Good place to work and learn. The company provides opportunities to a great number of freshers; though at a very low salary. The work culture is good and there is excellent employee support within the organization which makes most of the projects success and keeps gaining a happy client. On the other part, the company is purely revenue and profit oriented, and there are hardly employee benefit programs. The work timings are flexible but the work-life balance is not so good. I am optimistic about the future of the company.

Pros

Project oriented skill trainings

Cons

Bad work-life balance

Productive and Good place to work

Have worked in extreme work pressure, with proven abilities. i got to learn much from colleagues and excel my skills. Pro-active management with expertise in project handling and customer service. Co-workers are helpful and co-operative. Hardest part of job is extended long hours of working.

Pros

Good place to get work experience

Cons

Very nice place to work except for extended hours

It is a very nice place to work. Very helpful management, but not a good paymaster.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptara. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptara with