Aptara logo
Aptara

Aptara Employee Reviews for Senior Programmer

Work-Life Balance

Employees Importance.

Nice Experience. Able to Innovate and learning. Huge platform to expand our knowledge global wise. Automation provided in work tools. Intrested to work extra time.

Productive and Learning

Company was excellent till 2012. After that slowly it was like going to finish as all of the employees felt. People are not happily coming in office. Full of stress, exploitation and mentally torture.

Nice Environment

Fun at workstation, Nice to work with employees, Happy to work in Digital solution No tension during on working hours I can prefer anybody to join in Aptara

Pros

Free compensation

Cons

Productive work

My job not secure in this organization. Company have no more Project than before Time. So Comapny Some Employees fire. So I want change job. I looking job in excel.

Good

Good working Culture Learn PL/SQL and lot more things My co-workers are so friendly Good management people Good company to work but job security is a only problem.

A well-structured organisation

1. Can develop our technical skills 2. Competitive projects 3. Awesome team 4. More fun at work 5. Management is weak there

productivity and being fun at work time

- How to work under pressure time - meeting correct time for deliveries - Team Handling - been enjoyed in workkplace also work will be delivered on time

Senior Programmer

XML html conversion using epsilon. Mathml tagging css and epub

Workplace

It's good to work and i leanned a lot. And my management is good to any decision for only employees.

Fun working

typical day at work : NO what you learned: soo much management : good your co-workers :: good the hardest part of the job : no the most enjoyable part of the job : everything

I'm working with my full enjoyment, and i'm satisfied with my work, i've to chance my job for food problem(major Problem). Aptara is good for all rating but culture, food and language is totally different compare to our state. I'm trying to relocated in coimbatore.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptara. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptara with