Aptara

Aptara Culture reviews

i have been working in aptara since 8months i was hired for Copy editor in dehradun but then they gave us a training for ms word doc editing and Salary os quite low and you have to do everything For doc editing to Convert xml and Programming Too much of politics is there in office and too much mentall harrashment is done by seniors i have joined as a fresher here but if you are looking for a future prospective then my friend dont join this company You can be fired at any time there is no Job security in the company
Pros
Nothing pros only cons are there
Cons
Long shift hours
I really recommend to join just because of all good things what we desire for a good job culture and growth. Just one thing is which give minus points only about salary and increment.
Pros
Qc, Programmer, Copy editing, hotoshop etc
Cons
Generally 8 hr but sometimes depends on work load.
I have no words to describe the condition of this company. Internal environments/ conditions:- 1. Systems are not updated. 2. Broken keyboards and mouse all over the Floor. 3. Broken Chairs and keyboard tray 4. Your work doesn't mean anything. 5. Only Politics and Politiosn exist in this company. 6. No increment. 7. Dirty Canteen
My day starts early, learned many tools and worked on them, workplace culture is good, everything went smoothly with team work, have fun on weekends and festivals.
It is a good company with an incentive scheme, where an employee can earn incentives more than their salary with a 5 day working culture. HR is very supportive.
Relaxed work culture here at aptara people are living in very relaxed zone, most of the management people are here from 12+ yrs and they are understand the company well.
The work culture at Aptara depends on the project at hand. The wages provided by the company is minimum and not sufficient. The company doesn't have a proper organised manner in submitting various projects.
Aptara has a fantastic culture internally and product to match. Growth opportunities used to be plentiful, but times have changed as the company has grown. It's harder to find upward mobility.
Nice work culture. Peoples are good. Friendly environment but lots of politics. No respect for hard working and dedicated employees. Job security for permanent employees. No Employ benefits and no compensation.
Aptara is world wide MNC. I have very good experience in Aptara. Management and staff is very co-operative. Working culture is very good and productive.
Really enjoyed working with my previous company. learned many new things which will help me to take forward. Work environment was very good and management also very helpful to catch our goals.
It has got a good workplace culture. Once you are done with your work, you are free. Management is good. I have learned work-life balance, how to be vocal about your opinions.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
If you have not finished your work, stay back and finish.
I have learned a alot of things,wokring culture is healthy, Life balance is perfect, 5 days working are their, no work load, i have gained alot of things as it was my first job
Never Say No attitude enables continual learning. Very supportive Management. Good Culture but tough Work/Life balance. Believes in creating leaders for the future.
Pros
Excellent Management
Cons
Pay Scale and Appraisals
Workplace is fun, challenging, friendly and rewarding. Create a culture that encourages employees to be themselves, showing more of their individual quirks.
Pros
Nothing free
Cons
Health care
A place where you can get good experience to work on quite challenging projects. Most of the Delivery Managers are very supportive. The hardest part of the job is working hours. Most enjoyable part is the team.
Pros
Getting to work on challenging projects
Cons
Long hours and weekend working
Mostly busy. Learned time management and people management. Friendly culture. Very demanding clients. Meeting client's expection most of the time.
This company has e-learning projects. There are lots of stuff for learning but internal politics too much. No increment and no project shifting easily even you are on bench or after your full dedication.
Pros
Reliable
Cons
No career growth
cool company where everybody can enjoy the work and have facilities of campus. work culture is superb and people are very understanding. Facilities are great.
It was a very good company to work. People were helpful and kind and there was no politics around. The day would start with a briefing about the current portfolios and end with the discussions on the projects completed. After lunch, there was enough time to spend with colleagues and fun. I learnt a lot there regarding skills related to my work as well as corporate culture. I improved my skills related to grammar usage, sentence construction, and punctuation. Management was also very helpful but very strict. The culture was very good especially the team. There were a lot of unnecessary poking from the HR team though. The best part of the job was the job itself. Throughout the entire period of being associated with my company, I thoroughly enjoyed my work, team, and the management. I would like to join again if given a chance as the management is still the same and I have few friends who are still there.
Pros
Great work culture
Cons
HR team
Good work atmosphere, good work culture, cooperative colleagues, encouraged extra curricular activities, sports teams, good management, flexible work schedule