Aptara

Aptara Job Security & Advancement reviews

i have been working in aptara since 8months i was hired for Copy editor in dehradun but then they gave us a training for ms word doc editing and Salary os quite low and you have to do everything For doc editing to Convert xml and Programming Too much of politics is there in office and too much mentall harrashment is done by seniors i have joined as a fresher here but if you are looking for a future prospective then my friend dont join this company You can be fired at any time there is no Job security in the company
Pros
Nothing pros only cons are there
Cons
Long shift hours
i have already written job placement environment good. Company management was also superb. I did work together with my job employee friend circle at finish of company given time period.
Pros
Nice Experience. Able to Innovate and learning. Huge platform to expand our knowledge global wise. Automation provided in work tools. Intrested to work extra time.
I really recommend to join just because of all good things what we desire for a good job culture and growth. Just one thing is which give minus points only about salary and increment.
Pros
Qc, Programmer, Copy editing, hotoshop etc
Cons
Generally 8 hr but sometimes depends on work load.
I have learn a lot in Aptara technically and. mentally. Working as a team member and increase management skill and coordinate with every department are major part that we learn from Aptara
Aptara is a world class publishing company. There environment is very good. I am suggest to everyone to join here. All are very supported here. Training session also fine.
The work load is always too much with numerous and great learning experiences to. The work-life balance is very good and a person as an employee can enjoy working there.
Good company to start your carrier with. But, if you want growth, then it is not a better place. There is no proper management of projects, resources. Have to work on weekneds as well.
Aptara has a fantastic culture internally and product to match. Growth opportunities used to be plentiful, but times have changed as the company has grown. It's harder to find upward mobility.
enjoyed workplace and staff and team members are supportive Worked for full time in aptara and got promotions good for freshers and for extra hours they will pay within the salary
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
over time works hours are paid
Nice work culture. Peoples are good. Friendly environment but lots of politics. No respect for hard working and dedicated employees. Job security for permanent employees. No Employ benefits and no compensation.
Lot of emphasis on Training, and work related exposure. Salary is a bit downside, otherwise a good company to start your carrier. Different Product Lines, different workflows to learn from.
The project manager advised a valued client (top retailer of the world) that instead of using three VO artists..they would use two and ask one of them to modulate the tone... When I objected to this as a malpractice... Senior PM objected
Really enjoyed working with my previous company. learned many new things which will help me to take forward. Work environment was very good and management also very helpful to catch our goals.
Management micromanages a lot! No learning No clear advancement paths in the organization Really bad pay and appraisals HR - never approachable and helpful Management - unapproachable
Pros
You can leave your work in office
Cons
Everything else
Cooperative management policies and good work life balance. The coworkers are nice and helping in all aspects. The nature of work truly guide you to the higher level of knowledge and growth in life
I have learned a alot of things,wokring culture is healthy, Life balance is perfect, 5 days working are their, no work load, i have gained alot of things as it was my first job
Never Say No attitude enables continual learning. Very supportive Management. Good Culture but tough Work/Life balance. Believes in creating leaders for the future.
Pros
Excellent Management
Cons
Pay Scale and Appraisals
This company has e-learning projects. There are lots of stuff for learning but internal politics too much. No increment and no project shifting easily even you are on bench or after your full dedication.
Pros
Reliable
Cons
No career growth
My last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. Now I know the basic rules of copy-editing. The most enjoyable part of the job was that we celebrate all the festivals together with company.
Pros
We were able to get incentive, if we achieve our targets.
Cons
If there were work load, we even have to come on Saturdays.
I think of all the companies, this is the place where I learnt the most, great infrastructure, good working culture... just enough growth opportunities due to poor management policies.
  1. Job Security & Advancement