Aptara

Aptara Management reviews

it is a good company. The office environment is good. The employees are co-operative. The workload is much but help is provided. The senior management is supporting and understand too.
Pros
overall development
Cons
low salary
i have already written job placement environment good. Company management was also superb. I did work together with my job employee friend circle at finish of company given time period.
Pros
I have no words to describe the condition of this company. Internal environments/ conditions:- 1. Systems are not updated. 2. Broken keyboards and mouse all over the Floor. 3. Broken Chairs and keyboard tray 4. Your work doesn't mean anything. 5. Only Politics and Politiosn exist in this company. 6. No increment. 7. Dirty Canteen
I have learn a lot in Aptara technically and. mentally. Working as a team member and increase management skill and coordinate with every department are major part that we learn from Aptara
Relaxed work culture here at aptara people are living in very relaxed zone, most of the management people are here from 12+ yrs and they are understand the company well.
Company was excellent till 2012. After that slowly it was like going to finish as all of the employees felt. People are not happily coming in office. Full of stress, exploitation and mentally torture.
Good company to start your carrier with. But, if you want growth, then it is not a better place. There is no proper management of projects, resources. Have to work on weekneds as well.
Initially you feel how relaxed company is but in a day or in a week, you feel pathetic. 0 learning and management holds no control over employees. Hardest part of job is that you get no structured training nor training manuals so that you can work. So much dependency on people as no one shares knowledge and there is no backup. It was hard to manage as i have to create everything from scratch and then no one follows it. You can't take action as higher management does not support you. Nobody talks about improvements, goals, targets. No action plan, no future plan, just live on present work and get it done by hook or crook by asking their employees to stretch with no extra payout nor leave. Complete exploitation of resources
Aptara is world wide MNC. I have very good experience in Aptara. Management and staff is very co-operative. Working culture is very good and productive.
Really enjoyed working with my previous company. learned many new things which will help me to take forward. Work environment was very good and management also very helpful to catch our goals.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aptara?
The registered name of Aptara is Tech Books International. As the name suggests, its a publishing house with the focus primarily on content writing. It is not a software firm. It had taken over the smaller firms but was unable to sustain projects for longer period of time. The management too had little idea about managing a proper IT firm.
Management micromanages a lot! No learning No clear advancement paths in the organization Really bad pay and appraisals HR - never approachable and helpful Management - unapproachable
Pros
You can leave your work in office
Cons
Everything else
Cooperative management policies and good work life balance. The coworkers are nice and helping in all aspects. The nature of work truly guide you to the higher level of knowledge and growth in life
It has got a good workplace culture. Once you are done with your work, you are free. Management is good. I have learned work-life balance, how to be vocal about your opinions.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
If you have not finished your work, stay back and finish.
Never Say No attitude enables continual learning. Very supportive Management. Good Culture but tough Work/Life balance. Believes in creating leaders for the future.
Pros
Excellent Management
Cons
Pay Scale and Appraisals
Mostly busy. Learned time management and people management. Friendly culture. Very demanding clients. Meeting client's expection most of the time.
Good place for new comers Higher level of managment policy is very bogus but ground level is acceptable. boundry for everything you can walk in the lawn area. canteen were opened interval for employee. Everything was paid there even tea also
Pros
They hire freshers
Cons
Same food everyday in the canteen
It was a very good company to work. People were helpful and kind and there was no politics around. The day would start with a briefing about the current portfolios and end with the discussions on the projects completed. After lunch, there was enough time to spend with colleagues and fun. I learnt a lot there regarding skills related to my work as well as corporate culture. I improved my skills related to grammar usage, sentence construction, and punctuation. Management was also very helpful but very strict. The culture was very good especially the team. There were a lot of unnecessary poking from the HR team though. The best part of the job was the job itself. Throughout the entire period of being associated with my company, I thoroughly enjoyed my work, team, and the management. I would like to join again if given a chance as the management is still the same and I have few friends who are still there.
Pros
Great work culture
Cons
HR team
Good work atmosphere, good work culture, cooperative colleagues, encouraged extra curricular activities, sports teams, good management, flexible work schedule
I think of all the companies, this is the place where I learnt the most, great infrastructure, good working culture... just enough growth opportunities due to poor management policies.
Overall a very good experience culture. Good Work balance good compensation, good management and vry nice cuuture. Townhall and the events organised by HR in the form of Quarterly and annual parties are great platform.