Aptara logo

Aptara Management reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

nice office environment

it is a good company. The office environment is good. The employees are co-operative. The workload is much but help is provided. The senior management is supporting and understand too.

Pros

overall development

Cons

low salary

Poor work flow

Flexible work time but the workload is too much. The management is not supportive. The offer letter and reality are very different. The employee's benefit is not following.

Pros

work time

Cons

work load

Good Work Culture

8 hours a day work No carry forward work to the next day Good and efficient management The hardest part of the job was to maintain the required quality for the work

Pros

Pick up and drop

Cons

Sometimes stressful

Productive and Employee friendly HR policies

HR policies of the organization is very nice. Management is difficult area. But overall policies of the organization is good and is employee friendly.

Pros

flexible shifts

Productive work with enjoy

We are working on a unique art without any guidance of my college, and we have learned you have to do work alone if there is nobody present at the time. management is very nice and workplace and culture is good, hardest part of the job is when we received the rush basis job asap and when we received long due out job it's enjoyable.

Good place for freshers

Apatara is the one which gave boost to my professional career. recommendable to freshers. Management was good and benefits were also good. Great place to improve our career.

Pros

Overtime payments

Cons

Rotational shifts

Good environment

My first company I join. Lear lot of things from aptara regarding job and also about a professional life. How to.behave in an office,whats the do and donts etc. Totally improve my personality.

Pros

Good management

Cons

Opportunity to work with high end Publishing houses

Managing implementations to on-board print and digital conversions programs while supporting business development activities like opportunity identification, RFI/RFP management. Other major activities included-  Project scoping and development of a project plan  Process transition and setup  Resource identification and hiring

Good place to be at in terms of work life balance

Good place to be at in terms of work life balance, management is supportive and provide enough opportunity to learn and grow, there is still a lot of scope for improvement ...

Cool workplace

Good Management. People are helpful. .. Also HR team is good. Aptara New media present in SP info city. Pune sasawd road. Employee strengths is 400

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aptara?

Not a good company to work.

Aptara is good company in means of job security only. Otherwise the management is not good even not so qualified to handle the team. Salary is very very poor here. They will treat like slaves.

Good Company but not great

Aptara is a good company to work but not great at employee benefits and all. Few of them in Management was very supportive. It's a good company for freshers.

Good company to start the career.

Aptara is a nice company to start your career and can offer some great work learning experience. However, job security and less pay are the two biggest issues faced at this company. Overall, seniors and management is very supportive. work culture is good and overall very good organization. HR dept is bit dull.

Vertical Closed

XBRL vertical closed after two years of start up so cannot comment much. However it is not good company to work with especially for Finance Domain.Poor Management and worst pay.

Financial reporting with highly professional

I have learned XBRL financial reporting. Team management, Financial report analysis, Work culture was good, Timeline delivery and quality is main focus part of job.

Pros

Good working environment and Team, with good management.

Cons

Job security.

Na

The work culture is good but salary is very less. The employees are very helpful but management is very partial to some employees. In terms of job safety the company is very good

Good

Good working Culture Learn PL/SQL and lot more things My co-workers are so friendly Good management people Good company to work but job security is a only problem.

productive and growth

Thanks for aptara having co-operation with employee and the management.my over all experience were good with team aptara

productive work environment , hard working team.

The most typical day in my job is all about Saturday, in this day i have to submit report , and have to communicate with the team regarding the work procedures and to assist in trainees . I learned So many things , main thing i learned is to work with team. dealing with customers. customer management is the most important thing behind success of any business. my co-workers all always friendly and helpful , the communication between my colleges make me to do my work quickly and to finish the duty's on time. there is no hardest part on job if we practice our job its simple. The most enjoyable part of job is hearing what clients want.

It's good organization to work

It's good organization to work. For the freshers, there are lot of new domains to learn and excel. Management is not very helpful to employees. More focussed on business.

Productive and Fun Work Space

Aptara is a wonderful company & they teaches me the lifestyle of the IT field. One of the best things in this company is my co-workers, these guys are very supporting to me in my starting stage & the other thing is our management. our boss is a rude guy, but he is the one of guy helps our team more stable & increase the team strength 15 up to 95. Most probably Tamil guys are more in Aptara, they teaches me Tamil language. A very good experience in aptara & I don't forget in my life.

Pros

Free Transportation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptara. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptara with