Aptara logo

Aptara Management reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

nice office environment

it is a good company. The office environment is good. The employees are co-operative. The workload is much but help is provided. The senior management is supporting and understand too.

Pros

overall development

Cons

low salary

Aptara teaches me what life in IT sector

Excellent Workplace

The management is very good and the learning experience is good. Just joined it few months back and so far everything is fine.

Pros

Flexible Working hours

Cons

Canteen could be better

First job

Learned a lot of thing like workflow of project and production management etc. Friendly environment and nice workplace.

Pros

Shift timings

Cons

Lesser scope to learn

My skills Process development and implementation Played an integral role in setting up the text permission structure Maximizing client satisfaction' Suggesting improvement ideas for the in house permission management system,

A well-structured organisation

1. Can develop our technical skills 2. Competitive projects 3. Awesome team 4. More fun at work 5. Management is weak there

Poor management, zero percent job security, flexible but nothing to learn, over all wastage of time to join and totally risk with career.

Productive, Motivative

As Aptara is my first company, i have joined in 2010 and spent my 5 years with a great working experience. I have learn a lot here under supervision of dedicated and motivative management. I just want to say what I am today is all because of my previous organization!

Good Company

Overall its a Good company. But Some rules are really hard. some of them are unnecessary. long hours shift or 6 days working optios makes few trouble.

Pros

Cons

Unnecessary rules

Place where you can enrich you knowledge base

Aptracorp is very nice place where you can increase your knowledge level, can work on multiple technologies. Technically point of view its very good place to work, you can get knowledge of different technologies.

Pros

Saturated Work Environment

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aptara?

Aptara teaches me what life in IT sector

Aptara is a wondeful company & they teaches me the lifestyle of the IT field. One of the best things in this company is my co-workers, these guys are very supporting to me in my starting stage & the other thing is our management. our boss is a rude guy, but he is the one of guy helps our team more stable & increase the team strength 15 upto 95. Most probably tamil guys are more in Aptara, they teaches me tamil language. A very good experience in aptara & i dont forget in my life.

US based company. Lots was there to learn and career growth was less.

Worked in a real mnc and came to know about the mnc culture. US based companies financial statement analysis. Better management ever experienced.

Pros

Did financial statement analysis.

Cons

Salary and career growth was less.

Non Productive and Not fun workplace

I have a bad experience with Aptara. Specially for Salary Appraisal, Internal Promotion and other facilities (transportation, leaves, bad management and poor human resource team).

Work Culture is okay

Okay work culture but too much of happening lately. Aptara was a good organization to work with earlier but I think I should be moving on and explore more. Recently done PMP though been practicing project management as well as functional management from many years. Work culture is not what Aptara used to have earlier. Too much of attrition now.

Pros

Good Management

Good atmosphere to Work

Learned XML Learned to train Juniors and colleques. Co-workers are co-operative. Salary is low. Management is not considering employees welfare

Pros

Fun Friday

Cons

Over Time

Bad HR & Management

HR and Management is not good. No good compensation. No corporate culture. Don't expect good relieving & experience letter from them. HR don't listen to employees.

Nice place

Aptara Trivandrum is a nice place to work. The Trivandrum operations VP has created a good culture here. Though entry level employees get paid less, TL's and above get paid well. Off late, there are some cost cutting measures. But I am sure, things will change for good by 2015 end.

Company is good but there is not career opportunity

When we don't have job and we have to passe 8 hours quietly at chair that is very typically day at work. I have learned there Quark express, Indesign, XID job process and actually I have learned there print media working system. I spent there my 10 years. There is unnecessary much more management this is not quiet good. All my co-workers are too cooperative even they are junior or senior. When we work hard but not produced much more pages that is our hardest part of the job. When we work on project and get appreciation for our our work.

Good learning Place.

You Can learn all the basics of management functions in this company.

Pros

Shift based

Cons

Little growth

Summarizing the various transcripts related to U.S. law, could summarize a maximum of more than 250 pages per day

Could summarize about 250 pages per day in accordance to specific style, pattern and following certain guidelines. Increase in typing speed and efficiency in MS-Word and Internet Management was highly supportive and proper training was provided Co-workers were very comfortable to work with; they were highly supportive and there was a chemistry between coworkers The hardest part of the job was the numerous pages, like more than 300 pages to be handled on particular days The most enjoyable part of the job was the team job which related to combine file that was provided to a team and output provided as a result of the combined effort made by the team

Pros

Break time and leisure period in between strenous work

Cons

Ideal sitting posture for long hours, travelling

Hire and fire policy, Sr. Managers play a high level of politics, zero appreciation of work

Aptara is a place where you will find the Sr. Management to be least involved with people on the floor. Their source of information (without validation) are Account managers who manipulate data and people at their discretion. There are long hours of work with zero appreciation. The clients will appreciate your work but the company wont. Appraisals are pathetic. HR is completely governed by Sr. Management and has zero say in things. Work culture sucks. My personal opinion, not a great place to work at all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptara. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aptara with